Bournemouth game pre and post match piss up

froggg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think I'll make it to meet you chaps. I'm still in birmingham with my totally non-football partner who's ill - spent all day yesterday at the hospital. We're hoping to drive down this morning. Hopefully get to the match ( having arranged for friend to get access to my flat for tickets) but may only just get there in time for game.

If we make it early enough I'll drop in to see you! They better win!

Don't think I'll make it to meet you chaps. I'm still in birmingham with my totally non-football partner who's ill - spent all day yesterday at the hospital. We're hoping to drive down this morning. Hopefully get to the match ( having arranged for friend to get access to my flat for tickets) but may only just get there in time for game.

If we make it early enough I'll drop in to see you! They better win!

Hope alls well Arch? :-)

We didn't go today, went to see my pops who's in hospital. He supports Barnsley and asked Dav for the scores.

Sorry pops.

Hahahahahahaha

Get better soon love.

Thanks, ladyram. All's well.

Got to the pub just after 1.30, fought my way in - a bit daunting for an elderly woman on her own! Shouted into several strange blokes' ears to ask if they knew the forum lot, nobody did so I gave up and went to the game! A great afternoon though!

Got to the pub just after 1.30, fought my way in - a bit daunting for an elderly woman on her own! Shouted into several strange blokes' ears to ask if they knew the forum lot, nobody did so I gave up and went to the game! A great afternoon though!

Now what does that remind me of  ?  ahh Cisse , and the 'pointy room'

This lot couldn't organise a .. well , you know the rest..

I've done that at the Brunny. Everybody on their phones but not on the forum so you end up feeling a berk when you ask and they give you a blank look. :-(

Glad to hear all's well love.

Now what does that remind me of ? ahh Cisse , and the 'pointy room'

This lot couldn't organise a .. well , you know the rest..

I even asked thr doorman where the sodding pointy room was. Don't let it be said I didn't try.

It was so busy archram couldn't meet half the people I wanted too, glad all's okay though. :)

Archived