Movember games

froggg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the 2nd half of the massive game today on Super Sunday. United v Arsenal. Title decider?!?

It was great what I saw. At one point I think it was United who even had a shot at the goal. Totally buzzing

Greatest match ever. Even the varnish drying on a small lump of wood couldn't take my eyes from it...

Watching Wales-Finland and started to think about Wales captaincy. Wasn't Ramsey captain? Why it's Williams now?

Has something happened there? Any juicy rumours?

Only watched first half hour, think they said Ramsey wasn't very well, probably why that Leicester tosser King was playing!

Watching Wales-Finland and started to think about Wales captaincy. Wasn't Ramsey captain? Why it's Williams now?

Has something happened there? Any juicy rumours?

I watched this game and due to the fact it was being played in a half full (ex) Championship ground it resembled a scrappy Championship game..

Finland look solid at the back and only conceded due to stupidly giving the ball away in their defence..

I watched them against Spain and they certainly look well drilled..

I doubt England would beat them by more than 1 goal

I watched this game and due to the fact it was being played in a half full (ex) Championship ground it resembled a scrappy Championship game..

Finland look solid at the back and only conceded due to stupidly giving the ball away in their defence..

I watched them against Spain and they certainly look well drilled..

I doubt England would beat them by more than 1 goal

Just tells you how low we've become. Can't even beat Wales and just managed to get a draw.

Okay, that was quite experimental team but there's not much options for Mixu. At the moment we have basicly only one striker in Pukki and he is pisspoor. Last 9 games we have scored 6 goals...

Gibraltar draw 0-0 v Slovakia in their first full international game, fair play

I'd have more respect for them if they tried anything other than parking the bus for 90mins..

They're just going to be one of those sides that will play everygame on the edge of their 18 yardline.. I don't understand how that is supposed to be fun..

I hate anti-footballing sides. I hate the new 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 formations with only 5 meters or so seperating the midfield and the defence packed on the 18 yardline..

Why can't teams be bold and actually try and score a goal.. Scoring a goasl should be far more rewarding than drawing 0-0 for the so called minnows.

I'd have more respect for them if they tried anything other than parking the bus for 90mins..

They're just going to be one of those sides that will play everygame on the edge of their 18 yardline.. I don't understand how that is supposed to be fun..

I hate anti-footballing sides. I hate the new 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 formations with only 5 meters or so seperating the midfield and the defence packed on the 18 yardline..

Why can't teams be bold and actually try and score a goal.. Scoring a goasl should be far more rewarding than drawing 0-0 for the so called minnows.

Agree 100%.

Did you watch the LC final between Bradford and Swansea earlier this year?

Everyone saying how Bradford have come and have it a real go. How they'd ran themselves to the ground.

From the opening minute they sat on their 18 yard box and hoofed it over the Swansea midfield hoping for a lone striker to get in on goal.

They STILL got tonked. Good.

The only running around they did was after their own hoofs and chasing Swansea. Swansea didnt even especially press them! They rejected all short passes in favour of sitting deep and relying on counter hoof tactic that looked doomed inside 10 minutest

San Marino deserve what they get too. What are they trying to accomplish?

Oh we only lost 8-0 today! Er how about seeing how many passes you can string. Then how this possession can lead to getting out your half when you're faster at it. Then how you might eventually get it wide and deliver a cross! Imagine that!! A cross!!

No, we'll keep counter hoofing and I'm sure one day 3 defenders will fall over and our knackered lone striker will pinch a goal and we'll lose 8-1!!

I get defensive moments. I get counter attacking performances but why would you send a team out to completely defend. Like a training exercise!

Wouldn't these San Marino lads get more joy if they could go home and say they played with the ball.

Since when did the Ballon D'Or get decided on November form?

Why are people saying this is Ronaldo's year when he's probably had his poorest season in 5 years up until October/November time..

He's had a fabulous November, but people are so short sighted if they feel he's done enough to be given the award..

'He's a goal machine' or 'He does it in the big games'

Erm, didn't Real Madrid finish well behind Barca last season? Didn't they got knocked out by Dortmund with Real's biggest attacking threat coming from Sergio Ramos? Didn't they lose the Copa Del rey final to Ateltico Madrid? Didn't they lose both classicos against Atletico and Barca this season with Ronaldo failing to have any impact on either 'big' game..

This year the award should go to one of the Bayern boys.. Ribbery has been fantastic as has the likes of Lahm and Schweinsteiger.. They've won all the trophies, they've been the best in Europe over the year..

Whilst Messi has been amazing he's missed a good chunk of the year through various injuries and IMO it wouldn't be fair to give it to him when he's not been ever present... As for Ronaldo, he's been in fine goalscoring form for 5 weeks.. That shouldn't be enough to topple someone like Ribbery who has helped Bayern win everything.

Archived