watches....to dream on for

froggg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My girlfriend got me this for my birthday earlier this week. Absolutely love it. Not the priciest watch on the market but definitely one of the best leather strapped watched I have seen in terms of looks (in my opinion, obviously many will differ).

<a  class=7abLzmB" />

Happy Birthday Millsy - a nice, manly watch.

My girlfriend got me this for my birthday earlier this week. Absolutely love it. Not the priciest watch on the market but definitely one of the best leather strapped watched I have seen in terms of looks (in my opinion, obviously many will differ).

7abLzmB

I really like the dial. How big is that watch ?

Good for you Steve. For that price the Omega is a bargain. The watch prices just got up this month at least in Euro area. I'd love to see a picture of your new arrival.

And Coconut, I have a 17,5 centimeter wrist and I can wear even a 43 millimeter watch. You need to try different kind of watches on your wrist. The height of the watch is often the dealbreaker for me. Some 14 millimeters in height are not balanced well in my wrist but some are. The shape of your wrist is the key. Flat wrist is better for some watches than a rounder one.

Anyway I bet a 41 millimeter watch would be perfect for your wrist.

Good for you Steve. For that price the Omega is a bargain. The watch prices just got up this month at least in Euro area. I'd love to see a picture of your new arrival.

And Coconut, I have a 17,5 centimeter wrist and I can wear even a 43 millimeter watch. You need to try different kind of watches on your wrist. The height of the watch is often the dealbreaker for me. Some 14 millimeters in height are not balanced well in my wrist but some are. The shape of your wrist is the key. Flat wrist is better for some watches than a rounder one.

Anyway I bet a 41 millimeter watch would be perfect for your wrist.

Cisse, hope you don't mind me picking your brains, you seem to be the goto watch guru round here, have you ever come across any Christopher Ward watches?

If so what's your opinion of them, seen a really nice one for a decent-ish price, just unsure how good it would be value wise?

Anyone else with an opinion on this brand?

Cisse, hope you don't mind me picking your brains, you seem to be the goto watch guru round here, have you ever come across any Christopher Ward watches?

If so what's your opinion of them, seen a really nice one for a decent-ish price, just unsure how good it would be value wise?

Anyone else with an opinion on this brand?

They were advertising in the BA magazine, nice looking watch.