watches....to dream on for

froggg

I have many watches, maybe around 15 or 16. Drums and watches are my weakness, got a bazzin' Pearl double bass drum kit and watches from various makers, nothing like Phoenix or Cisse post mind, I don't go for that kind of quality because I like to wear them at work and that kind of thing is far too good for that.

I'm not on the list  :( therefore I question it's accuracy.  ;)

Also, if someone could enlighten me as to how I post a picture from my phone, I'll post the watch I got for my birthday. 

Can you download it to a pc/laptop and save it as a file? Then you can copy and paste.

As you may have seen in a previous post, there are about 400 variations of the Seamaster apparently, some a lot rarer than others.

I keep my penis in my pants.

I find it weird that some guys walk around with theirs hanging off their wrist.

Pardon the pun.

You are partly right with that. There are a lot of people that do buy a watch for others to admire. Especially some brands are easy to recognise even if you have no idea what is inside of that brand watch.

I keep my penis in my pants.

I find it weird that some guys walk around with theirs hanging off their wrist.

Pardon the pun.

Tis a love thing, always loved watches, I have many swatches/timex as well as the tadger variety :lol:

I fell in love with watches as a six year old when I got my first watch. One thing people seem to forget easily that if they invest in luxury watches they won't lose that money forever, they can sell those watches pretty easily, and sometimes even make profit. However nothing beats the feeling to have a chance to look at a watch of your liking on your wrist or in a winder.

Can you download it to a pc/laptop and save it as a file? Then you can copy and paste.

As you may have seen in a previous post, there are about 400 variations of the Seamaster apparently, some a lot rarer than others.

Thanks for coming back with that Phoenix, nice. I'll give it the bodyswerve though, it might get mistaken for a penis.  ;)

Interesting article here for all we watch-lovers mugs

http://uk.askmen.com/fashion/mens-watches/watch-snob-flipping-watches.html

The prices for Omega has risen in the last ten years over 50%. Rolex has gone up with the likes of Panerai and Zenith pretty considerably. If one knows at what price to buy and from where, those bargain preowned watches, you shouldn't lose a penny. Although you should be ready to hang on to those watches for a few years to make it worth it. And one question people should ask themselves is how much is it worth to own something special because it is worth something too.

The sales of new luxury watches has risen from about 14 billion dollars to 23 billion dollars. This year looks like it will rise more.

Yep deffo!

I looked at the watch of my dreams for around 5 or 6 years, same jeweller in Nottingham.

Never had the dollar to buy it, so always thought it would never happen... until the wife bought it me for my birthday 2 years ago.

Will never want to own another watch, ever... 

Now then, you guys in the know (aka ITK), what would be a fair price for this?

OMEGA SEAMASTER   GOLD (plated) & S. STEEL, AUTOMATIC, CAL. 565 NEW OLD STOCK.

It has an integral bracelet.

I believe it was one of Omegas movements from the 'Golden Age'.

What year is it ? Anyway many think that Omega did their best calibers in the 50's and 60's so it 's a nice piece as a NOS. Will be several hundred pounds for sure. Depending on the year and condition might go close to

Now then, you guys in the know (aka ITK), what would be a fair price for this?

OMEGA SEAMASTER   GOLD (plated) & S. STEEL, AUTOMATIC, CAL. 565 NEW OLD STOCK.

It has an integral bracelet.

I believe it was one of Omegas movements from the 'Golden Age'.

Any footage?

Nothing usable. Just been reading on a fairly informative site about collecting vintage watches. It seems that 'New old stock' is more often than not a watch cobbled together from old, unused parts. Buyer beware, especially on eBay.