The gardeners have downed tools

Day

My first reaction Mostyn is that you're incredibly full of **** and you'll say and write anything to get a reaction.

But just in case

If Archie Gemmil or anyone connected to Archie read this. I love Scot Gemill to bits, alwasy did and always will, but Archie???

Archie how popular were you with the players at Forest when you were coach?  How well did you do at Rotherham when Brian got you the job? You were hated sunshine, hated.

That's what really pisses me off, even people who should show a bit of respect and loyalty are having cheap digs.

Mostyn you must really be a a special person that so many players and coaches talk so openly to you. I'd love to meet you to find out who you are and what you've done to deserve such respect from those inside football.

Fecking Archie Gemill, let me buy you a pint and we'll have a chat about it if you want Archie. Now I'm grown up you wouldn't be able to scare the **** out of me which was basically your only tactic.

As phil collins sang and it's quite apt as it about cowardice and betrayal.....

I was there and I saw what you did, saw it with my own two eyes....

Have you totally lost your mind?

Why are you talking to me and quoting someone else?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't upset gritstone,  I was angry and confused.

I'm loving the football. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

It was enough to hammer him constantly for four and half years while he was here, do they really have nothing better to do than to try to reinforce the point over and over and over and over and over again even now he's gone somewhere else?

I've got news for a few on here.

YOU WERE RIGHT, NIGEL WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO GET YOU UP, YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG.

Now what else do you want to prove? that he was a total clueless ****?

I don't agree with sitting here quietly while there's a character assasination going on. I had enough of that already.

Surely Mostyn and one or two others should be so focussed and excited with what's going at Derby that they'd concentrate on that.

Enough already.

Sorry Ronnie, but if you're on a thread talking about the previous coaching staff but you don't want people to talk about the previous coaching staff, that makes you a troll. If you don't mind, stay away from threads like this and let the ones that want to talk about it, talk about it. thanks.

You are the one having a go at Archie how's that right.

I'm sure Archie will be fine and I'm sure my opinion of him won't impact his legendary status with the Rams.

I also wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someones face.

I hate two faced people who hide behind comments they wouldn't make if the person was in the room.

Sorry Ronnie, but if you're on a thread talking about the previous coaching staff but you don't want people to talk about the previous coaching staff, that makes you a troll. If you don't mind, stay away from threads like this and let the ones that want to talk about it, talk about it. thanks.

Are you kidding? Please don't tell me you can't distinguish talking about the coaching staff with asking a piece of work like you not to criticise them?

You're incredible, you've got yourself convinced you're having an impact on the club. I've never seen anyone like you in my entire life.

And I do mind, if you put up a thread attacking them, I'll reply defending them.

Or are only cowardly attacks and insinuations allowed, is there no room now for someone who doesn't want to have cheap cowardly digs?

I'm sure Archie will be fine and I'm sure my opinion of him won't impact his legendary status with the Rams.

I also wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someones face.

I hate two faced people who hide behind comments they wouldn't make if the person was in the room.

The thing Is Archie was giving his opinion . He's allowed an opinion on Clough and McClaren isn't he.

I'd say I didn't rate Clough to your face no problem and I'd say I'm happy about McClaren

Are you kidding? Please don't tell me you can't distinguish talking about the coaching staff with asking a piece of work like you not to criticise them?

You're incredible, you've got yourself convinced you're having an impact on the club. I've never seen anyone like you in my entire life.

And I do mind, if you put up a thread attacking them, I'll reply defending them.

Or are only cowardly attacks and insinuations allowed, is there no room now for someone who doesn't want to have cheap cowardly digs?

are you having a complete meltdown?

If I want to criticise (or praise) someone who is/was representing my hometown club and I was in a position to judge, as a paying customer, I'm not sure I need yours or anybody else's permission. You're taking this all too personally when it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! AS for two-faced people, I'd like to think that wasn't aimed at me, cos you do not know me, but rest assured, I am by no means conceited, two-faced or dishonest and have no problem saying what I think in any arena. I have a communication skill! As for you saying I'm convinced I have an impact? Really? Would you like to qualify that? I know I have no impact on the club at all!

You have every right to defend anything you like, you've earned that right, but you can kiss my arse if you think you can tell others what they're entitled to do! Just cos you don't agree, does not make my opinion cowardly, especially when you're quoting someone else's ******* post and having a personal dig at me!

The thing I'd Archie was giving his opinion . He's allowed an opinion on Clough and McClaren isn't he.

I'd say I didn't rate Clough to your face no problem and I'd say I'm happy about McClaren

I've wasted so much of my life on this forum trying to explain that I'm not sure there's any point in having another attempt.

There is a difference between not rating someone and then consistently and systematically pulling apart every single aspect of his and his colleagues professional life. Especially when they're in no position to judge?

A random fat guy off the street has got himself convinced he's footballs second coming, slamming someone who has been in the game, including at the highest level for 28 years as an amateur.

If it wasn't so annoying it would be funny.

You couldn't make it up.

are you having a complete meltdown?

If I want to criticise (or praise) someone who is/was representing my hometown club and I was in a position to judge, as a paying customer, I'm not sure I need yours or anybody else's permission. You're taking this all too personally when it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! AS for two-faced people, I'd like to think that wasn't aimed at me, cos you do not know me, but rest assured, I am by no means conceited, two-faced or dishonest and have no problem saying what I think in any arena. I have a communication skill! As for you saying I'm convinced I have an impact? Really? Would you like to qualify that? I know I have no impact on the club at all!

You have every right to defend anything you like, you've earned that right, but you can kiss my arse if you think you can tell others what they're entitled to do! Just cos you don't agree, does not make my opinion cowardly, especially when you're quoting someone else's ******* post and having a personal dig at me!

You're not just expressing an opinion at all Mostyn, you're passing things off as fact. No opinion at all.

An opinion is not saying "someone told me this about......"

I'm only on the same forum as you, doing the same thing you're doing.

I haven't told you whatt you can and can't do, it was you who told me to get off the thread.

You may have some kind of communication skills but your comprehension is not quite there.

I'll dig out your quote about having an impact, I thought you'd posted that Simmo going for it was as a direct result of you and him chatting at the last forum.

I think it's going to your head all this "blogging" bonnie lad, I think you're developing an alter ego.

I've wasted so much of my life on this forum trying to explain that I'm not sure there's any point in having another attempt.

There is a difference between not rating someone and then consistently and systematically pulling apart every single aspect of his and his colleagues professional life. Especially when they're in no position to judge?

A random fat guy off the street has got himself convinced he's footballs second coming, slamming someone who has been in the game, including at the highest level for 28 years as an amateur.

If it wasn't so annoying it would be funny.

You couldn't make it up.

No point then Ronnie but look Clough himself wasn't immune to being critical was he at times. Ive made a concerted effort to not gloat about him being sacked but I'm not sure people like yourself will move on for a while but hey that's your prerogative. But when we win the League with super Mac you might be happy again lol

You're not just expressing an opinion at all Mostyn, you're passing things off as fact. No opinion at all.

An opinion is not saying "someone told me this about......"

I'm only on the same forum as you, doing the same thing you're doing.

I haven't told you whatt you can and can't do, it was you who told me to get off the thread.

You may have some kind of communication skills but your comprehension is not quite there.

I'll dig out your quote about having an impact, I thought you'd posted that Simmo going for it was as a direct result of you and him chatting at the last forum.

I think it's going to your head all this "blogging" bonnie lad, I think you're developing an alter ego.

Oh dear god, that's epic! Are you so wound up by all of this that you cannot grasp when someone is serious and someone is having a bit of tongue-in-cheek banter. The whole context of that thread was one of humour and banter! Oh dear.

Archived