Potatoes!!!

Mary Hindge

I have read all the threads don’t worry guys,

Where is Mary Hindge?

Has Mary had her baby yet?

I wonder what Mary’s thoughts are on Nige being sacked and bringing in Macca?

I really miss Mary and I miss her intelligent imput in threads, come back Mary!!!!

But before I reply to all these threads dedicated to me I have a question for you guys, What potatoes do you buy for mashing?

Now I shop and get asked to buy some potatoes for mashing I look at every bag and it says things like “ideal for chipping” and “ great for jacket potatoes” but none say “brilliant for mashing” so what potatoes are best for mashing? I just buy cheapest!!!!!

Much love xxx

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We knew you was on maternity leave.

What details you got? Did you see the 'crowning' ?(bleeuurgh!)

I would say its good to have you back but you're a part timer at the best of times. Why you here now? Why don't you talk to your real life friends?

User

We knew you was on maternity leave.

What details you got? Did you see the 'crowning' ?(bleeuurgh!)

I would say its good to have you back but you're a part timer at the best of times. Why you here now? Why don't you talk to your real life friends?

User

You want details? Jesus your sicker than I thought!!! I've seen things man, I'll leave it at that mate.

To be honest though heard loads of horror stories but it went really well, started in morning I went to work came back she insisted on going on a dog walk, went to hospital at half one in morning an ickle baby came at four seventeen, three hours later.

Only second day back at work mate and was bored so thought I would cheer this place up!

I leave this department to the missus. Whatever she uses they taste good. It may also depend on what you add to the potatoes when you mash them. She puts a knob of butter and a bit of milk and a bit of pepper. You can put an egg in too, so I'm told.

A good knob of butter and a dash of milk can't go wrong with that pal!

We had a baby girl pal, shotgun licence has been applied for!!!!

You want details? Jesus your sicker than I thought!!! I've seen things man, I'll leave it at that mate.

To be honest though heard loads of horror stories but it went really well, started in morning I went to work came back she insisted on going on a dog walk, went to hospital at half one in morning an ickle baby came at four seventeen, three hours later.

Only second day back at work mate and was bored so thought I would cheer this place up!

That's scarily familiar!!

What name we got? Alph? Alphie? Alphonso?

Congratulations mate. All the best.

Archived