England v Poland

froggg

England has an solid first team that's goodenough for the second phase at a major..

The squad players though are terrible and would struggle to qualify for a major..

Imagine at team like Forster, Baines, Terry, Lescott, Smalling, Milner, Gerrard, Barkley, Townsend, Defoe, Lambert..

That side would fail to beat a Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark or Switzerland let alone any of the top teams.. Well if our best team can't beat Ukraine what chance does our squad players have.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already tried to explain to you once that tickets were not made available to England fans who had not previously attended a qualifier.

Anyone at all could have got a ticket for tonight's game-they have been on sale for about a year...so dont moan about that. And there are STILL empty seats.

Ok I'm lying then, I didn't really try and get a ticket

Well, you certainly didnt try hard enough that is for sure because if you did you would be there now.

Everyone knows that to guarantee yourself a ticket for any England game all you have to do is join englandfans...it really is so so simple, but obviously too complicated for you?

Well, you certainly didnt try hard enough that is for sure because if you did you would be there now.

Everyone knows that to guarantee yourself a ticket for any England game all you have to do is join englandfans...it really is so so simple, but obviously too complicated for you?

I am in Englandfans thank you. Membership number 55046839 if you would like to check. When I tried to buy a ticket online I was told I did not qualify because tickets were only available to fans that had attended a match in this qualifying campaign...you obviously know better though...I bow down to your superior knowledge.

There we go explained again just in case it was too complicated for you the first time.

I am in Englandfans thank you. Membership number 55046839 if you would like to check. When I tried to buy a ticket online I was told I did not qualify because tickets were only available to fans that had attended a match in this qualifying campaign...you obviously know better though...I bow down to your superior knowledge.

There we go explained again just in case it was too complicated for you the first time.

And your problem is....? You haven't been to any of the other games then...so why should you get a ticket for tonight's game..!?? (You should have let me know, you could have had mine..)

And your problem is....? You haven't been to any of the other games then...so why should you get a ticket for tonight's game..!?? (You should have let me know, you could have had mine..)

Not got a problem with not having a ticket as long as I miss out to another England fan rather than a Pole.

Archived