Rams pub tour

HeyHudson

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what was your question about the QPR game? (I wasn't there)

Just asked Steve how he would approach it bearing in mind that he coached their team up until recently so will know them inside out. Basically he said he will approach it in exactly the same way as the other games.

Just asked Steve how he would approach it bearing in mind that he coached their team up until recently so will know them inside out. Basically he said he will approach it in exactly the same way as the other games.

I guess he had the option to stay at QPR. 'Arrry said he wanted to keep him. Head Coach at QPR would be well paid. So glad he picked us!! I He's my hero, our pictures my phone wallpaper now  "Me and Steve"

I guess he had the option to stay at QPR. 'Arrry said he wanted to keep him. Head Coach at QPR would be well paid. So glad he picked us!! I He's my hero, our pictures my phone wallpaper now  "Me and Steve"

upload it, I want to see it and use it as a wallpaper myself... for my bedroom.

upload it, I want to see it and use it as a wallpaper myself... for my bedroom.

I'm in the picture too!

I was going to try and get an england Umbrella for him to sign but couldn't find one. Also I wasn't sure if he'd see if as a joke. And I wouldn't want to upset him.

Cheers lads for all the info. I've just started a new job working nights so I can't make these things.

One thing I truly hate is the idiots that embarrass everyone.

"Yes we've loaned Wisdom and knocked £1m off Hughes price tag and he'll be sold in January and we plan to buy Chris Burke for £1.5m and ..."

The coaching staff must be bored of avoiding answering questions that they can't answer to people who know they can't answer yet ask anyway.

I don't know why anyone wants to know what Rush does on his average day. Or why people question roles of individuals at the club. Does anyone know what it takes to run a multimillion pound football club?

Cheers lads for all the info. I've just started a new job working nights so I can't make these things.

One thing I truly hate is the idiots that embarrass everyone.

"Yes we've loaned Wisdom and knocked £1m off Hughes price tag and he'll be sold in January and we plan to buy Chris Burke for £1.5m and ..."

The coaching staff must be bored of avoiding answering questions that they can't answer to people who know they can't answer yet ask anyway.

I don't know why anyone wants to know what Rush does on his average day. Or why people question roles of individuals at the club. Does anyone know what it takes to run a multimillion pound football club?

I asked that, and I thought it was a valid question. Have a think about why I'd be interested in what a bloke drawing a bigger wage than most players does!! lol

What did they say about safe standing ?

Answered by John Vicars. Derby are up for it and have asked to be involved if any trials take place. However it is still a few years away he believes. There are two main reasons for this. One, the current Sports Minister is against it. Two, the families of those who lost their lives in the Hillsborough disaster are against it and it is felt it is still too much of a sensative issue.

Answered by John Vicars. Derby are up for it and have asked to be involved if any trials take place. However it is still a few years away he believes. There are two main reasons for this. One, the current Sports Minister is against it. Two, the families of those who lost their lives in the Hillsborough disaster are against it and it is felt it is still too much of a sensative issue.

If that is the case then it is for the wrong reasons. The safe standing proposed is a world different to the condition of Hillsborough and other grounds in the 80's, actually it would be far safer than the current mass standing in seated areas, of which happens at every Liverpool match home and away.

Typical of this country politicians can't see past short-term headlines to make the right decision, this looks to me another example.

I asked that, and I thought it was a valid question. Have a think about why I'd be interested in what a bloke drawing a bigger wage than most players does!! lol

But even if he spend half his day playing solitaire he'll tell you he gets up at 6, heads to PP and checks his emails. Then he'll talk to blah blah about the admin side them he'll talk to Steve then he'll make a few calls and send feelers out to see what's out there. Then he'll ring Steve and see how training went. Then he'll speak to the investors and inform them of any opportunities for players. Then he'll have meetings with the media and club sponsors and such and then at 7pm he heads home.

He won't tell you he rolls out of bed at 9. Signs some paperwork, goes home for dinner. Comes back at 1 and makes a few calls before reading his emails and replying then shooting off home before the traffic.

When your on top of the pile there's less **** to get through.

Archived