Steve McClaren

Day

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had money at both the Clubs he had any kind of success at, when he had no money handed to him at Forest he walked out!

Surely the Board should be looking for a Manager with a proven track record of getting clubs Promoted from the Championship, for me Phil Brown should be given the chance the 3 Amigos didn't give him. He took Hull City up on a shoestring, and let's be serious here, that's as much as any new manager can expect here.

Let's get real for a minute, in what way is Steve McClaren any better than Nigel Clough?!?

They're both good Coaches, but poor Managers!

What???? You'd rather give Phil Brown the reigns again over McClaren???? I've read some out there posts in the last couple of days but this takes the biscuit. Does the additions to the coaching staff not show the positive direction the club is taking? 

For you to say SM is no better than NC is beyond me also. SM is renowned as a top class coach, NC really isnt. SM was given the England job for gods sake, NC is no where near his level.

OK so he is Head Coach, who buys and sells the players?  I hope its not that idiot Sam Rush, possibly a director of football?

there will be a sporting director, who rush says will fit into the backroom staff and will work on scouting and transfers, with opinions given by all other staff, especially the head coach

does that clear it up?

Archived