Minutes applause for Nigel

networker1884

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree. But when you have had posters continually making pretty personal attacks on Nigel, then u find out they don't go to matches it's a little rich.

Notts_ram gloating about Nigel's sacking is the sort of things that could get him decked. Now I see he doesn't go to matches. Mcmuffin calling Nigel a c*** last week, did he shout out that tonight?

They are still entitled to an opinion, have you ask why they don't attend games? Work, family, location, travel, financial reasons?

You don't agree with them fair enough but we've got members on here from across the country and around the world, should they all remain quiet if they don't attend? Maybe open a sub board on here and we'll have a steward checking tickets letting you in to post.

I totally agree. But when you have had posters continually making pretty personal attacks on Nigel, then u find out they don't go to matches it's a little rich.

Notts_ram gloating about Nigel's sacking is the sort of things that could get him decked. Now I see he doesn't go to matches. Mcmuffin calling Nigel a c*** last week, did he shout out that tonight?

Think you might find some Nigel dislikers didnt go to some matches because of Nigel - just because he WAS mananger didnt make it compulsory to go and support his awful tactics - anyway we've moved on now , we have a pretty recent ex-England manager in charge , a man that also coached Man Utd in a brilliant period for them , bit more experience than the old manager who's just departed i'd say. COYR

They are still entitled to an opinion, have you ask why they don't attend games? Work, family, location, travel, financial reasons?

You don't agree with them fair enough but we've got members on here from across the country and around the world, should they all remain quiet if they don't attend? Maybe open a sub board on here and we'll have a steward checking tickets letting you in to post.

Of course they are they entitled to their opinion. Personal attacks on Nigel and laughing/gloating about his departure is not an opinion. It's no surprise to see that these posts come from totally anonymous people who don't go to games either. It's easy to abuse people when you are in hiding.

Tbh i think its pretty good.

I was critical of nigel sometimes but i think its good that the fans found a decent way to show some appreciation.

P.s. We should have had a minutes applause for jewell in the 69th minute.

I didn't join in the applause for Nigel Clough, and I have been accused on here by many as a 'happy clapper' and far worse (or better, dependent upon your viewpoint). It was silly, and I am sure that if Nigel Clough heard it, he would have been embarrassed by it.

I didn't even boo at half time, although (for reasons I won't go into here) I have now developed a passionate hatred for Sam Rush.

What I did do was applaud the second-half comeback until my hands were red raw. More of the same on Saturday please.

BROLLY POWER!!!!

Of course they are they entitled to their opinion. Personal attacks on Nigel and laughing/gloating about his departure is not an opinion. It's no surprise to see that these posts come from totally anonymous people who don't go to games either. It's easy to abuse people when you are in hiding.

Are we all not anonymous on here and were they hiding or just sat listening to the game on the radio? does it matter that they don't go to games or is it just because you don't agree with those two members that it becomes a problem. Had Notts_Ram been behind the clapping idea tonight, wished Nigel all the best and thanked him for the job he's done would you still have questioned him if he went tonight?

The "did you even go to the game" includes 60+ people that were following the game in the match chat tonight, I'll get you the list of usernames if you like so you can call them out as well.

Also they find it funny Nigel got sacked it is an opinion and a opinion they are entitled to, the RD phone in the other night had callers ringing in glad that. Nigel has gone, I see fans on Twitter season ticket holders that were celebrating when Nigel got sacked.

Archived