CLOUGH IN BOARD OUT....mark two

Stimacked

The reckless decision to sack Clough by Rush should be met with protests against the board. They denied him funds to strengthen. He has kept this club stable. He deserved more funds and time. The whole squad is built by Clough. He took the flak for them all the time and never pointed the finger at them. They have once again created a shambles.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reckless decision to sack Clough by Rush should be met with protests against the board. They denied him funds to strengthen. He has kept this club stable. He deserved more funds and time. The whole squad is built by Clough. He took the flak for them all the time and never pointed the finger at them. They have once again created a shambles.

Do you believe in fate or karma, that in life everyone reaps what they sow, that you get your just desserts at the end of the day? I do, if Clough was short changed by our board then karma would suggest he will walk into a bigger and better managerial job than Derby and obtain more success then he did do with us. We'll see.

Reckless is a bit of a strong word isnt it, these people are businessmen am sure they didnt make thier pile by making reckless decisions. They also didnt make their pile by seeing that something is not working but not addressing it and dealing with the issue either. I do agree with your point about the whole squad is built by Clough which is obviously why the board have now made Clough accountable for its deficienices with the chop.

Move on, it's hard to take but clough was takin us nowhere. Protesting would be embarassing.

Indeed it would - For me it's just another case of poeple looking for something to be offended by. The constant need to have someone to blame, something to be outraged by.

It does my head in. It is what it is. I feel a certain sense of remorse about the whole affair, but I'm not prepared to take sides and label people as 'goodies' and 'baddies'.

Or maybe I'm just devoid of passion, maybe i'm past caring. I dunno, but I find the outrage about the whole thing, quite frankly, ridiculous.

This is all starting to get on my t1ts to be honest. Everyone showing mock outrage as they all thought Nigel would be hear for the long haul because he was the friendly face we'd blindly follow so they could rob the club blind. It's only because they've done something unexpected that fans are up in arms...

Yes they could've gone about it a little better and if they had reservations they should've done it the end of last season but they've made the right decision.

Personally I think they've done the maths and decided that unless we go up this season we're in trouble as we can't possibly cut the wage bill anymore and expect to be competitive. So they'll bring in Pulis as they think it'll guarantee promotion and they'll have money in the coffers. Of course by that time I'll have jumped ship to watch Burton as I'd rather nail my manhood to a burning building than watch his sides play...

Archived