Thank You Nigel you've done a good job

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

our day will come. May be it wasn't today but a bigger event. :)

haha...not on about the match grits, on about cnuts like Davies having an unlimited budget while other, better, managers have to graft and wheel and deal. to try and put a team together.

There's no skill involved in doing what Davies does. Just throw money at it until summat works...........

Yep, and I hate Bilbo Dildo as much as the next bloke does.

As I said, I greatly appreciate all the good work Nigel has done for us, I appreciate exactly what Savage was saying about Nigel putting the club before himself, his sole aim was to be successful with us, not to enhance his own career. It was his biggest strength AND his biggest weakness.

I think Nige has done a good job, i honestly do. I think he's always had the club at heart, which is more than you can say for most people involved in football today.

The manner of his dismissal seems tasteless to say the least and i sincerely hope it does not sour the association between Derby and the Clough name.

When you look at the bigger picture i think it's hard to argue that the club isn't in a better state now than when he came and he has to take a fair whack of credit for that.

All but the most heartless fans will be gutted this hasn't worked out and i hope he goes on to prove all his doubters wrong.

All the best to Nige, i am thankful he came to the club and gave us back our soul, it's a sad day for DCFC.

haha...not on about the match grits, on about cnuts like Davies having an unlimited budget while other, better, managers have to graft and wheel and deal. to try and put a team together.

There's no skill involved in doing what Davies does. Just throw money at it until summat works...........

i think you under estimate me. I do know a lot about football. I was a good player in my time.;)

Archived