Michael Jacobs

-JW-

Had plenty of chances off the bench.

I don't see the point of playing a winger who can't cross personally.

I hardly call a few mins here and there plenty of chances. I seem recall Jacobs got himself 4 assists in one game last season, not bad for someone who can't cross and has no end product. :ph34r:

Give the lad a chance and I mean a proper chance.At least he is positive.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly call a few mins here and there plenty of chances. I seem recall Jacobs got himself 4 assists in one game last season, not bad for someone who can't cross and has no end product. :ph34r:

Give the lad a chance and I mean a proper chance.At least he is positive.

13 starts and 24 substitute appearances last season.

4 assists came against Ssausagehorpe. I would struggle to name any other assists after that although he did score a good goal against Hull.

The match against fester last year away always is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Jacobs.

He was class that day, going in between two players closing him down instead of around them. Constant threat.

Wish he would do it at home next time he has the chance so he can show everyone what he's made of.

The match against fester last year away always is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Jacobs.

He was class that day, going in between two players closing him down instead of around them. Constant threat.

Wish he would do it at home next time he has the chance so he can show everyone what he's made of.

I would imagine that the coaching staff wish he would do it as well. He is young and still learning his trade.

Archived