Hotels In Derby

Derry Ram

What's Happening Now Folks?

I am coming over to the Leeds game in October and normally when I come over to Derby I either stay at a mate's house with his family or I stay in the Old Heritage Hotel or Metro Inn as it is now. Unfortunately the stay at my mate's is a no go as his in-laws are visiting and I don't really want to stay in the Metro anymore. Its cheap yes but I hate walking about in that area and on a weekend night in particular I don't fancy it. 

So I was wondering if you could make any decent recommendations? I had a look at Jury's but its looking very expensive for the 2 evenings and the Hilton one near the Stadium. Any other suggestions would be a great help

Cheers in Advance

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't like that metro one bit, really seedy and ended up rolling round with a lad, very embarrassing.

The Midland is good (and has Derby County history) stayed in the Aston Court Hotel before and it's nice, think I paid £40. The Stuart is alright but piping hot. Stayed one overlooking DCC ground, that was alright. 

Really want to try the old nick next, don't know what it's called but it looks stunning.

Some good prices on booking.com

Don't like that metro one bit, really seedy and ended up rolling round with a lad, very embarrassing.

The Midland is good (and has Derby County history) stayed in the Aston Court Hotel before and it's nice, think I paid £40. The Stuart is alright but piping hot. Stayed one overlooking DCC ground, that was alright. 

Really want to try the old nick next, don't know what it's called but it looks stunning.

Some good prices on booking.com

we didn't want to hear about your sexual experience in the hotel mate.

The Premier Inn at The Wyvern is nice. Clean, warm, comfy rooms, room service (optional), good food, a steaming hot bath and very competative prices.

We always go for Premier Inn if we're away from home.

The Premier Inn at The Wyvern is nice. Clean, warm, comfy rooms, room service (optional), good food, a steaming hot bath and very competative prices.

We always go for Premier Inn if we're away from home.

So , when you're playing away from home you always , arghh , i get you now..(sorry)

I always stay in Jury's Inn and highly recommend it. The location is very good, the hotel is in excellent condition and the staff is very friendly.

Agree totally Cisse..might be a tad more expensive but you get the extra comfort and decent staff too. Alwayscstay in Jurys in London too. They do a wicked breakfast.

Archived