NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Srg said:

Panthers just couldn't get out their own way. They would have comfortably won that if they hadn't kept giving the ball away at silly times. Shame really, they were the best team all season and deserved it. 

For me, while I know Cam didn't have his best game, it just highlighted his value in getting that offence firing this season. Their wide receivers were woeful. And that RB fumble in the first half, by... I forget his name, when Stewart was out was criminal.

We knew Von Miller and Kuechly were going to make plays, and they did. A really impressive and entertaining watch from the defensive side but offensively very poor.

Although you can't help but wonder how different the game would have been had the officials overturned the incomplete call on what was CLEARLY a catch. 

Also, worth noting that with Goodell's proposed ejection rules Talib would have been ejected for what was a pretty heinous facemask. Deserved to be imo, could've done damage.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 12:06, SaintRam said:

Thought I'd throw this in here too

I like this game... may have to have a look myself.

Will take a lot to dethrone D'Brickashaw Ferguson as my favourite in the NFL.

That said, I'm proud my Ravens have some of the best around:

Kelechi Osemele, Crockett Gilmore, Za'Darius Smith, Lorenzo Taliaferro, Maxx Williams...

Special mention to how many Smiths we have too: Jimmy Smith, Daryl Smith, Steve Smith, Za'Darius Smith

Incidentally, we have just franchise tagged Kicker Justin Tucker - makes sense, he's insanely good for a kicker. $4.5mil tag.

Archived