NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a dreadful weekend - Derby getting beaten at the last by Forest & now this.

That said Packers only have themselves to blame, just stopped playing with 5 mins to go. Started with Burnett falling to the floor after his interception (instead of running into the 15 yards of empty space ahead of him) & went downhill from there. Credit to Seattle for smelling blood but that was a game we gave away.

Gutted. Although I suspect not as gutted as Brandon Bostick is today, poor lad.

Jeff Reinebold's analysis of the onside kick was fantastic. Bostik cannot be blamed for dropping the thing, but he absolutely should be blamed for not doing what he should have done the play. He should have been blocking to enable to guy with the best hands on the team, Jordy Nelson, to catch it. Watching the replay back, if Bostik had have been blocking, Nelson catches it easily and uncontested. Just boneheaded play from a player trying to make a name for himself.

• 2 weeks later...

So, who we got for this weekend?

I dislike the Pats, Brady and co. However, although I like the Seahawks, I don't like the idea of teams repeating, and all this talk of 'dynastys' or 'legacies'. It's why I love the NFL/American sports, there's usually different teams each year.

I'll go Seahawks.

So, who we got for this weekend?

I dislike the Pats, Brady and co. However, although I like the Seahawks, I don't like the idea of teams repeating, and all this talk of 'dynastys' or 'legacies'. It's why I love the NFL/American sports, there's usually different teams each year.

I'll go Seahawks.

You chose right. I'm afraid that Brady will be too much for us though.

Seahawks and Ricardo 'the brainbox' Sherman are gonna win Super Bowl 49er. It's destiny. The only interesting team in the NFL. Stick with the best, forget the rest, baby

To the rest, we say: "you mad bro?"

Seahawks and Ricardo 'the brainbox' Sherman are gonna win Super Bowl 49er. It's destiny. The only interesting team in the NFL. Stick with the best, forget the rest, baby

To the rest, we say: "you mad bro?"

Sherman isn't the best DB in his own team, let alone the NFL. He's funny though. Got to agree that it's not a great SB. Even half-time show will be a drop in quality from recent years. More in line with Black Eyed Peas/Madonna in the rubbish category.

Sherman isn't the best DB in his own team, let alone the NFL. He's funny though. Got to agree that it's not a great SB. Even half-time show will be a drop in quality from recent years. More in line with Black Eyed Peas/Madonna in the rubbish category.

you sound mad Bro

I'm the best corner in the game, and when you try me with a sorry receiver like [Michael] Crabtree that's the result you're going to get. Don't you ever talk about me.

you sound mad Bro

I'm the best corner in the game, and when you try me with a sorry receiver like [Michael] Crabtree that's the result you're going to get. Don't you ever talk about me.

Being a Giants fan, I would put OBJ on him, see how that goes.

You have really channeled your inner Sherman. Let's hope those Seahawks have a fully fit defence

Archived