NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F**k yeah, Rams!

Don't want to celebrate too much yet though. We've thrown away so many leads this season and I wouldn't be surprised if we mess this one up too.

They had two great trick plays work perfectly. On receiving the Seahawks punt they pretended to be receiving it on one side of the field but the ball was on the other side and ran in for a TD. No idea why the Seahawks didn't know or couldn't follow where their own punt was going. Then facing a 4th and long of their own late on they faked the punt and made the down and ran out the clock. Seahawks definitely wobbling.

All doesn't seem right in Seattle. From what seemed the most happy go lucky team in the league, to reports of fights with Harvin following his trade and some really iffy performances.

On the bright side, Wilson still looks good and Doug Baldwin is emerging.

It's just the defence is not the same and when they aren't creating as many takeaways as they were doing last year... They just aren't getting it done.

I like a QB who can run. If and when Seattle doesn't win a Superbowl I can't say I'm too crushed because I'm not a fan of dynasties. I like to have a different winner every year. That said Seahawks should still perform better than that.

Archived