NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the first game was awful. Boring as anything.

Second game, however...

Well played Seahawks! Finally showed up Kaepernick as the average QB he is. 3 turnovers in the clutch and with the game on the line, threw the ball at the best CB in football this year. Average arm, poor decisions... Just fast and has a great team around him.

P.s. That Sherman interview after the game was one of the best things I've ever seen in sport.

Was out for NE/Denver, and missed the 4th qtr of SF/Seattle. Typical.

Happy for a Seahawks win - hate Kaepernick, and for the most part was shown as the average player he is.

Anyone know of anywhere in Derby showing the Superbowl? There was a great place in Sheffield that showed it, was quite the atmosphere.

EDIT: Just seen Walkabout are, but would rather avoid it, it's damned expensive since they've done it up..

Well the first game was awful. Boring as anything. Second game, however...Well played Seahawks! Finally showed up Kaepernick as the average QB he is. 3 turnovers in the clutch and with the game on the line, threw the ball at the best CB in football this year. Average arm, poor decisions... Just fast and has a great team around him. P.s. That Sherman interview after the game was one of the best things I've ever seen in sport.

Although I hear what you say about Kaepernick, I do like this type of QB's you get now. Russell, Newton, Kaepernick with speed & agility. Bit like when Vick came onto the scene.

And as for Sherman we could do with a smug arrogant gobby player like him! And press conferences would more interesting.

Archived