NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok who is excited about the next season ? :D

I am! I think the Rams have an excellent chance of really improving and pushing for the play-offs. Not saying it's going to happen though (especially as we have the Niners and the Seahawks in our division) but I'd love to see us get a winning record for the first time in god knows how many years.

• 2 weeks later...

I could have posted this on another thread of course but I think that the right people will find this here.

Citizen has published an Eli Manning limited edition watch. 2500 pieces. So any Eli fans go grab it.

• 4 weeks later...

I've decided to get a pay tv for the next season so I can watch NFL. If we are promoted I need two packages to see the Premier also. I will go broke. :wacko:

Why don't you just buy the NFL season pass?

• 2 weeks later...

Cowboys mate - I was going to fly over Texas this year and see them but luckily their coming to Wembley this season :) How about yourself?

Seahawks. Not really a hard core fan but kind of rooting for them and Mariners in baseball. Always liked Cowboys cheerleaders though.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/10/10/hottest-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-of-all-time/#31

Does anyone take an interest in the draft?

Some interesting sub-plots this year, especially when it comes to the Rams. We have 2 1st round picks (including the 2nd overall) and, if Clowney's still on the board at that point, I think we could see a very similar trade down to that of the RG3 trade with Washington (I wouldn't put it past Atlanta to make a huge splash). Accumulating picks can only be a good thing for us as we don't have any glaring needs and this draft class is absolutely stacked.

Really looking forward to seeing where Johnny Football ends up as well. He's going to be great fun to watch.

Can't wait for the draft. Hope we go with a playmaker in the first round, but knowing Ozzie he will go for a lineman. Can't see us going for a safety as some have predicted, having picked Elam last year in the first round. I'd love it if Evans or Ebron fell to us but I doubt it.

Archived