Microsoft have bought Nokia.

Boycie

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont agree with Daveo, Nokia are renowned for making some of the best hardware phones with the best cameras on the the market. The new 1020 is in the running for the best phone of the next generation, the only thing that ever let them down was that god awful Symbian OS now its been replaced with the very nice Windows Phone, there actually very good phones now.

I dont agree with Daveo, Nokia are renowned for making some of the best hardware phones with the best cameras on the the market. The new 1020 is in the running for the best phone of the next generation, the only thing that ever let them down was that god awful Symbian OS now its been replaced with the very nice Windows Phone, there actually very good phones now.

Phones are 75% software though.... It's like saying we are one of the best footy clubs in the country because we get a lot of fans....

Phones are 75% software though.... It's like saying we are one of the best footy clubs in the country because we get a lot of fans....

It has to be the right blend, its 50/50. Crap hardware means the software wont run, crap software is a waste of good hardware.

It has to be the right blend, its 50/50. Crap hardware means the software wont run, crap software is a waste of good hardware.

Maybe back in the day but now phones are that good it doesn't really matter... I used to be one of these that had a new "top" phone every 6 or so months but now I ain't going to bother.

The next smartphone that's not Windows Phone which can last 48 hours with normal use will be getting my money. I'll even go back to Apple if they manage that!

I hope Microsoft make a decent business oriented phone. Big gap in the market. Phones are all about facebook and twitter, one that has good features like domain membership, exchange support and high level encryption would get IT departments' attention. Bet tgey focus more on the xbox than the traditional business environment though.

I hope Microsoft make a decent business oriented phone. Big gap in the market. Phones are all about facebook and twitter, one that has good features like domain membership, exchange support and high level encryption would get IT departments' attention. Bet tgey focus more on the xbox than the traditional business environment though.

anyone?

Archived