League Cup 3rd Round draw

CumbrianRam

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't get much better than a London away day, always a good day out despite the result. QPR is probably the best one this season mind.

You're another London lad though aren't you?

The big city isn't my thing. Feel like Dorothy leaving Kansas!

You're another London lad though aren't you?

The big city isn't my thing. Feel like Dorothy leaving Kansas!

From a tiny northants village mate haha, though i live in Manchester at the moment (uni) and have lived in Toronto for 9 months. Living in a city is great when your a youth but i can see myself moving back to Northants when i finish uni, it's about the perfect size for me. 

I love London, go at least once a month. Dead easy to get to from Northants and Manchester. 

From a tiny northants village mate haha, though i live in Manchester at the moment (uni) and have lived in Toronto for 9 months. Living in a city is great when your a youth but i can see myself moving back to Northants when i finish uni, it's about the perfect size for me.

I love London, go at least once a month. Dead easy to get to from Northants and Manchester.

I always thought you were a London lad! Dunno why I've always thought that. Lol.

London and Birmingham do my head in. Like a stirred up ants nest.

It's the week before the Forest game - so, for extra spin.

Forest at home in the cup, closely followed by Forest away.. in the league  :lol: all in all though, I would like a decent one, perhaps Stoke away would be nice - or one of the Manchester clubs.

One close enough so that we could drag a big following! 

Archived