Rams Player

derbyram1994

Is anyone else like me getting a little frustrated, it seems like they're putting everything on YouTube for free. They say for full highlights subscribe to Rams Player etc but all the goals and key bits are being put on for free.

Going to unsubscibe, only a fiver a month but at the moment i'm paying for something i can get for free.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else like me getting a little frustrated, it seems like they're putting everything on YouTube for free. They say for full highlights subscribe to Rams Player etc but all the goals and key bits are being put on for free.

Going to unsubscibe, only a fiver a month but at the moment i'm paying for something i can get for free.

Don't put the full 90 on youtube do they? It's worth the money to watch those. That's all I watch really.

It's utter crap. The full 90 is god awful quality and the "live commentary" is about a minute behind. Other than that the pre-match and post-match interviews appear in text form on the official website, and like you say they put all the important parts of all the videos on youtube.

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else like me getting a little frustrated, it seems like they're putting everything on YouTube for free. They say for full highlights subscribe to Rams Player etc but all the goals and key bits are being put on for free.Going to unsubscibe, only a fiver a month but at the moment i'm paying for something i can get for free.

As an Australian based supporter, I can't do without Rams Player for the live broadcast of the game while I'm watching Premiership matches. The Friday fixtures used to be telecast directly too but only the highlights show is available now as the Championship has switched to an extra subscription channel. I just wish I could get the telecast games on Player too..

Being an exile I use Rams Player. As is said you get the commentary ok but the other features that are supposed to be part of the deal (live tables, live scores etc.) either don't work at all or are way behind. Anyone else get the same?

Yes! Missed two games already: first was because my Internet was down but second Ram Player didn't recognise my password but also wouldn't permit me to reset it...last game had issues logging in again and knew we were 1-0 down when I got in but the score said 0-0...Certainly a rocky start this year. I've subscribed for the last three seasons and the only problem I'd had was using my bonus voucher..But, then DCFC shop doesn't accept its own vouchers either!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived