Retro Shirts

SinfinMark

we used to play in the orange patrick kit as kids in the under9's i think it was. The club shop dont seem to have the retro shirts anymore. i do wonder if its to do with the ram badge being back and part of the Kappa contract as i notice the derby club shop, polo and t-shirts only has the old shield badge on it (the same one on the only 2 old toffs shirts they still sell)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the one I've been looking for.

"http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steveeyre/kits4%201981-82%20away" alt="kits4%201981-82%20away">

Saw it once in small, need a large.

EDIT - Here it is n'all, bit expensive though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DERBY-COUNTY-Football-Shirt-Patrick-Away-1981-1984-/190885464640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c71a90a40

The first Derby shirt i ever had was this beauty

I bought the last derby charity shield shirt from toffs in April, they told me then that derby had taken the licence off them to use the " full" ram logo, quite tiny minded as I can't see DCFC spending any money to get made by any body else to make them avaliable to future generations, I also bought one of the umbro replicas with the diamonds down the arm, lovely shirts they were, as a collector of Derby shirts I would be interested to hear if any body has a white Le Coq or Patrick shirt for sale in good condition.

I'm after one, really hate modern football shirts and bored with going to games in non-Derby gear.

Problem is, it's never easy to get one in my size. It's always XL, L, M or whatever. Did small people not exist in the 1980s?

How small are you bunny? Sizes are always on the optimistic side, if not you could always go for kiddie size and save the VAT

I'm after one, really hate modern football shirts and bored with going to games in non-Derby gear.

Problem is, it's never easy to get one in my size. It's always XL, L, M or whatever. Did small people not exist in the 1980s?

How small are you bunny? Sizes are always on the optimistic side, if not you could always go for kiddie size and save the VAT

Does anybody know of any websites that have the (I think) '93-'95 seasons home shirt? And a '97ish shirt ideally with the man himself Wanchope on the back, I've looked on eBay for that but it's only been in XL whereas I'm not muscular/fat enough yet and need a large..

Cheers, lots of love from young'un.

The first Derby shirt i ever had was this beauty

Me too - must be our age - I was born in late 1970. What a lovely shirt it was too. Love the bronze/orange and the shiny material was so futuristic! Did you have the shorts too? They were great, navy blue with two diagonal orange stripes on the corner of one leg

What annoyed me about the retro tops that the club sold in the shop was that the Patrick kit was blatantly nothing like the actual original kit in terms of material and detail

Archived