F****** Swear Box!!

observer

What do the club propose exactly? Someone could swear and get kicked out. Is that how you treat someone who has had a season ticket and sat in the same place 5,10,15 years?

It is at Liverpool if their steward play by the book.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some tosser behind me on Sunday, and i mean right behind me, couldn't keep his gob shut all through the game and his language was bloody awful. I thought his dad might say something to him but no he didn't seem to be bothered.

Not normally bothered by such things but it really p1ssed me off

We've had that before Smalley. Some language is acceptable, course it is, but when it gets too excessive, it really gets on your nerves doesn't it and you notice it a whole lot more. We had a word with a steward about it in the end and they moved. Not sure if moving was their choice or not.

We've had that before Smalley. Some language is acceptable, course it is, but when it gets too excessive, it really gets on your nerves doesn't it and you notice it a whole lot more. We had a word with a steward about it in the end and they moved. Not sure if moving was their choice or not.

I'm quite a glass half full chap but I'll use language if deemed required I.e bloody atwell!

But we had a southerner behind us who every sentence would begin with ffs! I kid you not every stray pass he would berate the player with the sentence "for f*ck sake [insert players name]"

Quite annoying and the more you notice the worse it gets!

It's a football match. Of course there's going to be cursing going off, I know I have but I tend not to shout it out cos of our lad. He knows not to repeat it, if he did, he'd be in bother. If he shouted it out repeatedly, he knows he'd get his gob washed out with soap and water and a smacked arse. He's 9.

No way can it be wiped out but we can only do ourbest to try and limit it. Nobody's perfect but not enough people try as hard as they could do to stop themselves.

I think I might have to speak to a steward if he carries on, problem is I will feel like a hypocrite as I'm not known for having the sweetest language myself but I suppose the difference is the frequency, volume and attitude with which it is used.

I think it all depends on where you sit in PP.

In the North Stand and new family area you would imagine most people would cut back on the swearing as not to set a bad example.

That said if someone told me to watch my language in the south stand i'd tell em' to fvck off. 

Archived