F****** Swear Box!!

observer

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never understood the law against swearing. They're just vibrations created by our vocal chords but for some reason society deems them unacceptable? Why is ******** worse than bugger for example, they both share thE same effect.

Heard plenty of swearing from one of the coaches on the tele on Sunday, not sure what team it was from.

It will have been one of them Blackburn fellas. Everyone associated with Derby County are good lads, kind to their mothers, and rarely swear even in the most difficult of circumstances.

(information courtesy of DCFC press office)

I vented my spleen at Atwell and the linesman on Sunday near the end when Sammon was upended near the corner flag and between them they contrived to make a goal kick out of either a free kick or a corner - no swearing, but I have a loud voice and I gave it the old "May your sons and daughters be forever cursed to walk sideways - like crabs". 

Bloke in front looked at me as though I was mental.

He's probably right.

Well I bought a ST in the new family stand without realising so i've gotta be very careful now! When Atwell didn't give summat I nearly slipped up - "Oh yooooouuuuu......."

The club didn't tell anyone about the family area until the Wes Brom Game. Bit of a stupid thing to do.

He can't have been at 'the' game, else he'd have just nodded with understanding.

No, it was the year before he started getting his season ticket, though I have explained in every small detail, so while he chastised me for using the word t w a t , he had a knowing glint in his eye!

Archived