We Didn't Miss Brayford

davenportram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nige has said in interviews that Freeman can cover left back, and Smith can also do likewise according to an old version the Spurs website.

Forsyth was one of the more notable players on the pitch Sunday (unlike Hendrick who I forgot was playing) and I came to the conclusion it was indeed largely for the wrong reasons.

Freeman was enthusiastic yesterday, I'll give him that, but I think that went hand in hand with a lack of experience/discipline and it will eventually cost us a few goals if he continues that way.  Of course the impact of not having anything in front of him was a factor.

I'd be happier with Smith getting a game against Oldham to help him bed in and seeing how it goes from there,  I'm not convinced Forsyth is a full back but he did okay last season so fingers crossed the Blackburn game was a one off.  Both full backs will get far harder tests this season.

Yeh he covered very well when Keogh and Buxton went walkabout. 

Can Freeman or Smith play LB ? Although i was pleased with his performance at the end of last season, Forsyth was poor yesterday.

Just asked the same question on a different thread! Forsyth had a very bad first half yesterday.

I thought Freeman and Keogh did well in defence. My thoughts on Buxton are not for here. Regarding Forsyth though, maybe we will find that buying a midfielder to play full back was not a wise decision.

I thought Freeman and Keogh did well in defence. My thoughts on Buxton are not for here. Regarding Forsyth though, maybe we will find that buying a midfielder to play full back was not a wise decision.

he was cheep that way we got him

Archived