Slight moan

derbyram1994

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I never backtrack on what I post.

I've congratulated Nigel countless times (Russell deal, youth delevelopment, gem signings like Brayford), but there's only so much asskissing I can do.

I've already bet anyone the other week that if we got into the play offs, I'd be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong about Clough. How many people would hold there's up if we didn't make them? None.

It'll be "oh oh next season next seasons THE season, I can sense it" like it as been for the past two already.

If we finish anything above eighth I'm willing to say its a tad improvement. Bookmark this page, save this post to notepad or write it in you're little love diary so ya don't forget.

. It's not all good is it though. He has a different opinion to you and I'm sure he can stick up for himself but just because he sees it differently to you doesn't mean he should be ridiculed

Hmmmmm!!!!

"Eddie oh Eddie have you ever played football lol"

lol

...sure I know the rest.

You're a miserable troll who posts more than the Royal piggin' Mail and as his head up Nigel's knob hole, just like Eddie, Albert and the rest of the coach load from Butlins.

620+ posts and how many of them hold a valid argument? Except for these digs at people. About a dozen if ya' lucky. You'll call people a WUM, yet you've just posted no reference to this conversation whatsoever.

So because I haven't commented on a thread entitled small moan, I'm a WUM...

I got involved in a discussion at a time I thought I should post something.

Then what a way to attack. I joined a little bit after you and I've got 140 posts more? That must put me right up nigel knob hole. Classy.

You'd have to read some of those 620 posts to see how many of them are valid arguments. 

I just think you're looking for a fight with someone, anyone,.it might as well be me.

...sure I know the rest.

You're a miserable troll who posts more than the Royal piggin' Mail and as his head up Nigel's knob hole, just like Eddie, Albert and the rest of the coach load from Butlins.

620+ posts and how many of them hold a valid argument? Except for these digs at people. About a dozen if ya' lucky. You'll call people a WUM, yet you've just posted no reference to this conversation whatsoever.

And here's me thinking that you liked me.

Now excuse me - I have to go and find a shoulder to cry on.

. That's not a insult its a question. You implied Eranio lived in a world of misery and he enjoyed making others miserable allegedly That's an insult.

Is accusing people of being trolls, being fixated with the manager's rectum and having a propensity for visiting Butlin's acceptable in your world?

You appear to be supporting large slices of hypocrisy and double-standards.

I reckon I'll wait and see if Smith plays well before I firm up an opinion about whether he is any good or not, but my default position when we get one in is optimism and I see no reason not to be hopeful that the lad will do well for us.

The sale of Brayford was disappointing, but has been handled well by the club and player. Decent fee, respectfully dealt with by all parties.

I agree with the OP that I'd rather have seen a perm signing, but if the quality isn't there at the price you can afford then there's no option.

If Sam Rush is making calls about a centre half, and we do have £1m ready and willing to be re-invested, and Nigel is in no rush and will wait to get the right player in then, again, I feel comfortable with where we're going. I'd love a defender in, but lets take our time, and again, if we can't get one in better than OB, get a loan to cover us and keep the powder dry until January.

Im sure smith will do a job; still think we are missing a quality CB, its ok saying we have time, but ideally you want this player in to gel the squad before start of the season. Worst case scenario us we are chasing catch up a few games into the season due to the defence not playing together, or an injury.

However asia is a long flight, and im sure someone said Michael Dawson was going to be our big signing this year, so I expect him to be here soon ;-)

Im sure smith will do a job; still think we are missing a quality CB, its ok saying we have time, but ideally you want this player in to gel the squad before start of the season. Worst case scenario us we are chasing catch up a few games into the season due to the defence not playing together, or an injury.

However asia is a long flight, and im sure someone said Michael Dawson was going to be our big signing this year, so I expect him to be here soon ;-)

Or best case scenario - we are scoring that many goals that worrying about our defence becomes a thing of the past!

Or best case scenario - we are scoring that many goals that worrying about our defence becomes a thing of the past!

hopefully

But, you have to admit you do post way too much about Nigel.

If my Mrs caught me sticking up for another man this much we'd be on Jeremy Kyle quicker than you can see Natalie Jackson dive into bed with Billy.

Ronnie Regan Rabbit or whatever his face is only comes out when I'm online posting, he never argues my points whatsoever. How's that acceptable? He just has digs like you can see on the previous page. At least I never go off topic and argue till the cows come home to get my point across.

I don't understand how a decline in attendances, people not renewing and failing to miss out on the top six can be classed acceptable in some people's views. Brayford leaving is not what I'm annoyed at, it's the fact Rush personally said to me "exciting signings will occur in this window and Nigel will have a BIG budget to work with". Those EXACT words.

I've said it in at least a dozen posts now; put ya money where you're mouth is if you honestly believe we will get in the play offs with this squad.

£50 we DON'T,

Its interesting to me viewing this schism whenever anyone has the temerity to query Clough or his squad, there are those posters whom believe Clough is totally beyond any form of criticism whatsoever and those whom as soon as they dare to question the clubs direction under Clough's stewardship get accused of being negative and anti-Clough. No guesses which of the 2 camps I would be placed under. I actually agree with Archie Gemills comments in the Star, Derby fans HAVE been extremely patient with Clough and if it had been anyone else then he probably wouldnt still be here. I wish other people would realise that as well without resorting to the tit for tat rubbish as above.

. I'm not answering this ill let Eranio answer but I'm not sure if he was provoked or not. That's the trouble with tit for tat Eddie.

I agree with you there.

I'm delighted that we've brought in a loan rather than a permanent signing. The loan market is a fantastic opportunity for clubs to build and get promoted and hopefully it will be that case with us. It allows us to cheaply take advantage of a highly rated young player for a season to help with a promotion push so that we can attract a better calibre of player if we get promoted to the Premier League.

What's not to like? Woo!

I am completely with Clough and that he is the right man to take the club forward.

However I have an open mindedness to his appointment because otherwise we fall for the sunk cost fallacy. Ie he's been here so long it would be a poor decision to sack him now after all this work. That is a poor strategy because really there could be a better option.

Nigel has flaws, as do other managers even the greats like Mourinho and Fergurson make mistakes.

So I don't think this forum should categorise someone as anti-Clough if they say why has Nigel done that, why isn't he playing. That is simply a criticism. It does not mean that they think Nigel should be sacked. People on here are too quick to judge in my opinion.

Archived