Rams Player

Derry Ram

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All those reviews seem to say the player function doesn't work but ive got mine working no problem so don't let that put you off.

I find some videos are on the app before they show up on rams player for some reason.

Thanks for the feedback Ladies and Gentlemen, will definitely look into it as the football league show highlights are often the length of a footnote and as I only ever get to 2-3 games a season it would be handy to have everything on offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as an addition to the other posts, there is a delay on the 'new' digital style radio commentary. But if you choose the 'old' player style (no idea of the difference tbh) you're pretty much in time with everybody else listening in Derby.

Worth it for the highlights and full 90. You're never going to see any decent highlights of Derby on the football league show so invest in ramsplayer.

Just as an addition to the other posts, there is a delay on the 'new' digital style radio commentary. But if you choose the 'old' player style (no idea of the difference tbh) you're pretty much in time with everybody else listening in Derby.

Worth it for the highlights and full 90. You're never going to see any decent highlights of Derby on the football league show so invest in ramsplayer.

With Sky now sponsoring the football league, there's a new highlight show on Saturday night... obviously waits to be seen how good this will be, but I'm hopeful, now they have a vested interest that highlights may improve.

p.s. anyone got any footage of ramsplayer yet?

With Sky now sponsoring the football league, there's a new highlight show on Saturday night... obviously waits to be seen how good this will be, but I'm hopeful, now they have a vested interest that highlights may improve.

p.s. anyone got any footage of ramsplayer yet?

Oh right, hmm, still dubious. Unless it's like that extended highlights show for the premier league, can't see how it'll trump ramsplayers highlights in regards to DCFC.

Might be nice for championship football though, I guess.

Is there any chance that footage will be available without charge like it has been in all the friendlies so far??

If this is the case there is no point in getting it, just let Dyche do a bit of editing and he can upload them on to here.

I'm guessing it's not that simple though?

Archived