Rams Player

Derry Ram

What's Happening Now Folks?

Was trying to search through the forum for a thread on the Rams Player but I was unable to find it so apologies if I am starting a new thread if their is a pre-existing one. Just want to ask about the Rams Player subscription, is it worth getting and what kind of content is on it?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's worth it for the match highlights / full match footage alone. I don't manage to get to many away games, so often this is the only chance to watch these games - and generally, you'll get a lot more out of the highlights than if you watch the FLS or the local news.

Other than that, they'll do interviews previewing and reviewing games which is good if you like that kind of thing.

One of the highlights last season was seeing the footage of the Academy cup run - great to see some of the talent coming out of the club at the moment.

Yes.

Does have its hiccups at times with commentary starting late, cutting out and 1 game I was 15mins behind everyone else. It's not down to the clubs lack of investment or ambition but Perform being useless.

If you're outside the Derby area it's the only way you can listen to the games live, they now show the full 90 minutes a few days after which is pretty nice it has to be said.

I only buy it for the commentary and to watch the full match, the interviews are pretty much meh, same old media bog standard questions and answers.

But yes, well worth the £40 a year.

When you sign up you get access to all the other teams as well so its good for seeing footage of potential transfer from the FL if thats an interest.

For me it just needs better quality on the full match footage (although I have seen others have worse quality somehow) with more cameras like the barnsley or leeds players so you get to see different angles on the interesting bits.

Its good and like others have said its well worth the price.

I love it.

I've come home before thinking somebody has been garbage but then on Ramsplayer you see apart from a couple of the major errors you noticed at the time and were then waiting for.... They did some neat stuff.

It's easier to see what's happening properly when you already know the outcome.

Used to have it.

Good video archive, but it's sever isn't the greatest.

Also the match quality wasnt that great when I had it afew years back, have they not heard of hd resolution? Might get it myself if its improved.

Can't really grumble for 40 quid I guess.

Yeah, still got the 'The Full 90'

Here's what you get as part of the Rams Player package:-

INTERVIEWS: Exclusive interviews with manager Nigel Clough and his playing squad, both pre-match and post-match, from every Rams game – home or away!

THE FULL 90: Rams Player strives to have the full 90 minutes from every single first-team game online within 48 hours of the final whistle, providing the perfect opportunity for fans who can’t get to the game or live abroad not to miss a minute!

CLASSIC MATCHES: Rams Player regularly takes a trip down memory lane to look back at the classic matches involving Derby County from days gone by, including a number of memorable European nights at the Baseball Ground.

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Highlights from each and every first-team game appear on Rams Player within 24 hours after every match, ensuring you don't miss out on the goals and talking points from the latest game.

FULL MATCH COMMENTARY: Rams Player is the ONLY place supporters can listen to Derby County's first-team matches online, with commentary is provided by BBC Radio Derby and provides near-DAB quality sound of every match. 

EXTENDED MATCH HIGHLIGHTS: New to 2013/14! Rams Player will provide supporters with extended match highlights of every game!

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/rams-player-1314-290425.aspx

Archived