I want a shaver

Day

I like to have a bit of stubble, can't be doing with the clean shaven ****** as I come out in a Alan Sugar rash. I've lost count of how many if these adjustable length designer crappy things in the last couple years that give a patchy shave and the recharable battery dies.

Hit me with your shaver reccomendations and I'm not growing beard either, bits of fish finger stuck in it isn't a turn on for the ladies I'm told.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to have a bit of stubble, can't be doing with the clean shaven ****** as I come out in a Alan Sugar rash. I've lost count of how many if these adjustable length designer crappy things in the last couple years that give a patchy shave and the recharable battery dies.

Hit me with your shaver reccomendations and I'm not growing beard either, bits of fish finger stuck in it isn't a turn on for the ladies I'm told.

no wonder you come out in a rash using them things on yer ******

Proper bloody razor blades, none of this fancy elastic trickery nonsense. Get some lather round your fizzog - nice badger-hair brush and then scrape it off.

The razor blades are useful when we lose or sell our best players too and your thoughts turn to BCO.

Dav's great as he is but he knows I like him unshaved, he suits it.

Like a proud young sapling struggling for sunlight, trying to make it above the undergrowth.

Archived