Coventry City - Northampton Town groundshare

Perky1106

They'll be ground-sharing with Northampton Town. Crazy. I feel sorry for the fans. 

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/exclusive-coventry-city-agree-groundshare-4866094

Apparently they're applying for planning permission to build a brand new stadium in the Coventry area because their owners can't make an agreement with the city council to rent the Ricoh.

Wtf?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new ground talk is bullsh1te. Just bargaining games. The ground owners are a charity and the council, so hardly looking to make loads of money. They have offered the club a free year in the ground. The owners are a disgrace to football.

They deserve everything they get for wearing that brown kit in 1974.

I totally agree. Camouflage against the wonderful Baseball Ground grass.

Altogether now (to the tune of the Boney M song)

"Brown **** on the pitch

la la la la la.."

Thinking about this, I believe that what SISU are trying to do is to bankrupt the company that owns the Ricoh Arena (which includes Coventry City Council) so they can pick it up for a song.

Truly, we really dodged a bullet when the SISU parasites were warned off from taking over Derby County.

Thinking about this, I believe that what SISU are trying to do is to bankrupt the company that owns the Ricoh Arena (which includes Coventry City Council) so they can pick it up for a song.

Truly, we really dodged a bullet when the SISU parasites were warned off from taking over Derby County.

Yep. They are after the Ricoh stadium for nowt. They don't want to pay rent yet they won't or can't buy it. They believe they can get Cov fans to kick up enough fuss that the council will do some kind of deal.

9/10.

You're raising the bar on this forum. You know that?

Puns are finished.

Bugger Finnish. That one was Englished.

Archived