Good Vibrations

DerbyShrew

First post since since DET closed...

Haven't looked forward to a season this much since George Burley was in charge and we had some good players like Idiakez, Rasiak, Bisgaard, Reich! and Mo Kronic lol

Anyway I mainly wanted to get my first post out the way, hopefully some of you remember me, if not I'll get me coat!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in Preston, that always caused confusion, I probably should have changed names.

Haha just like shrews then? Got some running along the back of my pond... hope froggg doesn't read this, he'll be stripping off.

Anyway, I agree with you but I haven't thought like this since 1995. For me, the last 15 years or so have been utter ***** and bar about ten results very unenjoyable.... hopefully it's about to change.

Come on Derby!

First post since since DET closed...

Haven't looked forward to a season this much since George Burley was in charge and we had some good players like Idiakez, Rasiak, Bisgaard, Reich! and Mo Kronic lol

Anyway I mainly wanted to get my first post out the way, hopefully some of you remember me, if not I'll get me coat!

I agree, usually without the signings i'm still like that but you've always got to keep some faith.

With the signings what stands out for me is the intent, I think were getting onto the bigger steps of these year on year plans and if we can retain the side we have and add an additional centre half with experience then for the first season as a Derby fan I can say I'm 100% happy with the dealings in strengthening the key areas.

We still need that centre half mind you, so I'll wait eagerly anticipating ;)

All I can comment is you must have very low expectations or are very easily pleased

I'm with you Shrew, i'm getting really enthused about the coming season too. Missing football in general though, even found myself cutting the lawn across as well as up and down yesterday just like a football pitch - actually looked a bit like one as well.

Always thought back in the DET days you were from Shrewsbury, nice to have you back (I was Holbrook Ram back then - yes I moved)

All I can comment is you must have very low expectations or are very easily pleased

Are you really sure that you support Derby?

I don't think I've ever come across such a consistently miserable, negative poster on any DCFC forum since that Yankee Doodle character a few years ago. 

Are you really sure that you support Derby?

I don't think I've ever come across such a consistently miserable, negative poster on any DCFC forum since that Yankee Doodle character a few years ago. 

Derby fan or not he's signed up to this discussion forum, and therefore entitled to his opinions. Some are excited, some aren't.

Bob Marley said don't worry, be happy. Or, if you want, worry and don't be happy.

We're Derby fans, misery is part of the deal ;)

Derby fan or not he's signed up to this discussion forum, and therefore entitled to his opinions. Some are excited, some aren't.

Bob Marley said don't worry, be happy. Or, if you want, worry and don't be happy.

And Marky Mark said that he wants to see sweat from people's pours! 

Profuse sweating is also part of being a Derby fan!

Are you telling me that there is something wrong with what I posted? I was quite careful with my choice of words (for once).

I've had my differences with a couple of moderators / administrators on here in the last few weeks, and I hold my hands up and say that I have definitely been in the wrong on those occasions, but if you are seriously telling me that I am not entitled to post what I just did, then say so now.

As far as opinions are concerned, am I not entitled to mine too, especially in a thread entitled "good vibrations"?

Archived