Good Vibrations

DerbyShrew

And what a t.osser he was, used to spy on me at away games! Never did find out who it was!

At one time I thought it was a certain local journalist, but I'm pretty sure now it wasn't. Once threatened to put my lights out - and I don't think he was talking about my car.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha what?! Spied on you at away games? 

"I saw you today.... in your harrington, clapping all the time.... you make me sick"

He'd go back on the det and go into detail about where I went etc was weird, how he knew what I looked like was another thing I'm hardly a celebrity!

At one time I thought it was a certain local journalist, but I'm pretty sure now it wasn't. Once threatened to put my lights out - and I don't think he was talking about my car.

Yes was the thoughts of me and my mates also, that he was a journo. Not knocking your lights out ;)

I'm gob smacked how could someone threaten to put such a placid posters lights out.

Yes was the thoughts of me and my mates also, that he was a journo. Not knocking your lights out ;)

It's Daveo wants to do that

:lol:

I'm gob smacked how could someone threaten to put such a placid posters lights out.

Dunno. Perhaps he took something I said seriously? Might have had something to with me calling him a pompous necrophile. In a joking and affectionate way, mind.

Archived