Bohemians v Derby County

Day

Agreed. The ball stopped on the edge of the box. Not grants ball at all. Centre half should be dealing with It

At least one of the three, aye! It really was terrible defending.

I do think Grant could have saved the actual shot though, if he'd attempted to. One of my pet hates is when a  keeper is stood still as a shot goes in, wrongfoted or not.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info mate, it's a shame because it seems like a great club supported by very friendly and loyal fans. What does the future look like for them?

Relegation almost looks certain unless they find a few players that can lead the attack and with relegation they are certain to lose a fortune. Its a pity because Dalymount is my second favourite away trip with Derry City for the reasons you have stated.

Also your comments on Dublin City Centre is spot on so you are offending no-one.

I noticed that, Callum Ball looks like he's lost some weight as well.

I thought that Callum Ball was very impressive, and very strong for his goal.

Agreed. The ball stopped on the edge of the box. Not grants ball at all. Centre half should be dealing with It

My impression was that the skipper should have dealt with it, but I'd had a few by then so Keogh might not have been on the pitch. Or two of him might have been.

Archived