Away match priority

davenportram

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we used to sell out every away game nearly I always bought membership to make sure I got the tickets for the bigger away games but nowadays they're not needed, even Forest goes to general sale (previous seasons).

I know but looking at that article non season ticket holders need to pay £30 for membership and then £20 for priority.

Forest could be tricky if they only give us the 2k. Might not reach ST holders, especially if we're doing well...

Having a dad that works two minutes away and can queue all afternoon to get all the lads tickets helps! Always get decent seats too... not that we do much sitting! We are Derby!

Forest could be tricky if they only give us the 2k. Might not reach ST holders, especially if we're doing well...

It depends how many season ticket holders but memberships to get priority. Doubt many non ST holders would pay £50 on top of ticket prices to jump the queue

I might get a membership

I know but looking at that article non season ticket holders need to pay £30 for membership and then £20 for priority.

As a non season ticket holder I have paid £50.00 which now gives me the same priority as season ticket holders. If we have a good season and tickets become scarce I want to be able to get tickets to the games (home or away) I can get to. It's a chunk of money but I have to do it to be sure in my opinion.

It's a money making racket isn't it.

They should just give priority to the number of games you've been too, and that's the only fair way in my opinion.

Obviously right after I've blagged my ticket first.

Football club making money from fans shocker, wait till the press get hold of this.

I reckon they should tweet it out a bit, this is the first I've seen of it, also when are shirts available to pre order and any news on that season review DVD?

Anyway, whilst still not the most fair solution it's better than previous seasons where anybody could go buy a membership and get instant priority. Get yer money out if you want that Forest ticket.

There is always plenty of tickets to go around, can't see what all the fuss is about...people will just highlight anything to slag the club off.

anyone who is daft enough to pay for the membership....well, that's up to them. (having said that, I have a season ticket just to make sure i get cup final tickets.......)

There is always plenty of tickets to go around, can't see what all the fuss is about...people will just highlight anything to slag the club off.

anyone who is daft enough to pay for the membership....well, that's up to them. (having said that, I have a season ticket just to make sure i get cup final tickets.......)

Membership is cheaper to get cup final tickets unless you go a decent amount of games.

I'm not slagging them off I think by changing the rules they have made it easier (but still charge for it) for ST holders to get priority on away tickets

It's a money making racket isn't it.

They should just give priority to the number of games you've been too, and that's the only fair way in my opinion.

Obviously right after I've blagged my ticket first.

They should give priority to how close your sideburns resemble Brayford's.

Archived