TV Shows to Watch Before You Die

cannable

She's fantastic , isn't she.

I absolutely love that show :cool: .And yes I think season 4 is on it's way  :)

Just finished watching season 3 with the last couple of episodes yesterday. 

Got to try to find sumatt else to watch now tho.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From wiki

Season 4 (2014–15)[edit]
Ryan Murphy has confirmed that Jessica Lange will be returning for a fourth season, although it will be in a reduced capacity.[28] Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates are returning for the fourth season and are believed to both have main roles.[62] Murphy stated in December 2013 that cast members Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Frances Conroy have all been invited back for the fourth season, possibly for main roles, and Murphy also expressed interest in casting new actors for the season, citing Finn Wittrock as an example of an actor he would like to bring on for the new season due to having worked with him on The Normal Heart.[63] In January 2014, Murphy revealed that Patti LuPone was invited back for the fourth season after playing Joan Ramsey in Coven.[64] In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Sarah Paulson revealed she will be returning for season four, possibly for a main role.[65] Angela Bassett confirmed in an interview with Access Hollywood that she will be coming back.[66]

Come on then Anag... what do you reckon? Has Denton played a blinder or fooked it up? Will Arnott let it slip?

Be thinking about it until next Wednesday now.

That follow on from Page Eight is on soon aswell.

Gosh, each week it changes! Will Hastings crumble at the thought of losing his career? (and worse, the cruise!!)

I have a feeling Dryden is not as guilty as he looks and that Denton is indeed a 'bunny boiler'.

The interrogation scenes are amazing, though they do make solicitors appear rather redundant.

This is what the BBC does best. Great stuff. 

Gosh, each week it changes! Will Hastings crumble at the thought of losing his career? (and worse, the cruise!!)

I have a feeling Dryden is not as guilty as he looks and that Denton is indeed a 'bunny boiler'.

The interrogation scenes are amazing, though they do make solicitors appear rather redundant.

This is what the BBC does best. Great stuff. 

Been brill hasn't it.

I wish he'd shove that catalogue up Mrs Hastings, bloody pain when he's got all that going on! Hmmm i'm thinking the same, I dunno what it is but I just don't trust Kate Flemming... maybe it's because she's from Nottingham. 

Really looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching Parks and Recreation atm, good little comedy 

I love that show! Ron Swanson is a legend and one of the best comedy characters on TV!

The US version of The Office is well worth a watch as well. Very funny.

As for more serious shows, Breaking Bad is the bee's knees.  I also really enjoy Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and True Detective.  I'm rewatching the X-Files at the moment, i'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that. 

I've really enjoyed both seasons of Newsroom as well.  Jeff Daniels is excellent in that and it is really gripping stuff for a show that revolves around a fictional news crew how the news is made.

Archived