Adam Smith trial update

martin1980

Thats because Hall (1) had an expensive lawyer and (2) is a celebrity. And of course he didnt actually abduct any girls which is a rather series offence in its own right.

yeah cause that teacher really abducted that girl. She was dragged away kicking and screaming inside a sack. By the way i don't think what he did is right.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know which one is worse:-

a) running off with a 15 year old "young lady", who amongst her piers would consider sex the done thing, albeit wrong to do it with a teacher.

or 

b.) sexually abusing pre-pubescent children on more than one occasion and more than one child.

They are both bad, but one is Aids the other is Cancer, but one has been treated like a common cold, the other like a broken spine.

Don't know if anybody saw east midlands today last night but there was a section on Adam's case I think they've had a proper look at the matter and Simon Hare's piece came across better than I thought it would and it highlighted that the police and Derby County were very quick to judge but very very slow to make any apologies to the the point of refusing to apologies at all. Also there's a decent article in today's telegraph on page 2.

From what I recall of the original story weren't there three witnesses against Adam who all alleged the abuse?

If that was the case then they all have hearing like mine or it was a stitch-up, I suppose. Did he know his accusers - say killed their frog when they were kids?

The accusers were all friends 1 was a Birmingham City supporter they all we can think of is that they held s grudge because Adam had a go at them for taking seats that weren't there's including his father's and as for suing them and taking them to court for defamation of character It would take a long time and extra cost in legal fees of which Adam has paid a large amount just to get the case overturned already.

I remember at the time that all 3 witnesses were friends so how they were classified as independent witnesses I'll never know - its like having a car prang and everyone in the car that got hit says the other driver was at fault, insurance companies don't allow those testimonies so why should a court of law? 

I would like to point out to the fact that in todays Derby Evening Telegraph Derby County claim that they acted on NUMEROUS Derby County fans complaints to me 3 friends don't count as numerous complaint especially as 1 of them is a Birmingham City fan which also wasn't reported.

Its not just the family that are deterred from going again i know a few a couple of friends that sit with us that have not renewed as well as another gentleman who was a witness in the case who feels that disgusted in the way the club has  treated Adam that he's not renewed either and he has followed the club since the 70's that's how bad it has got now.

The accusers were all friends 1 was a Birmingham City supporter they all we can think of is that they held s grudge because Adam had a go at them for taking seats that weren't there's including his father's and as for suing them and taking them to court for defamation of character It would take a long time and extra cost in legal fees of which Adam has paid a large amount just to get the case overturned already.

What about the police investigating, perverting the course of justice?

Archived