Adam Smith trial update

martin1980

Sorry i don't know what operation solstice is / was but you've made it sound like the Sharpesville Massacre - really beating up children? Tell us more.

Think it was some sort of pagan protest at Stonehenge that pretty much lasted a day! I could be wrong though?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i don't know what operation solstice is / was but you've made it sound like the Sharpesville Massacre - really beating up children? Tell us more.

There are rotten apples in every barrel of human kind i'm sure but from my experience i can't say "many" amongst their ranks

Hiya mate....not quite a massacre, but for me it was & remains a black day for British policing....operation solstice was the code name given by the police for their plan to prevent many peaceful people from being able to enter the Stonehenge site for what was at the time a legal free peace festival, this consisted primarily of blocking off the access & egress points for the road leaving us basically trapped & then systematically dragging everybody from their vehicles, mainly by force......have to admit my mind was very foggy that day (it was a bad trip in more than one way & no I wasnt driving)...but it was not a pleasant experience, with strong arm police tactics....

Beating children is probably a little strong, so apologies....lets say roughly handling children is probably a little more accurate...various court cases have been brought against the police following this day...as to how successful they were, I'm not to sure...

I recognise this chap I used to stand the row behind him at the match, in 2 seasons I never heard any racist comments at all in fact I believe there was a time where it nearly kicked off with him and this other bloke who was being racist during a game.

If the guy was found not guilty now then logically doesnt this mean that the 3 people whom colluded should be charged with wasting police time and or perjury?

Not if that's genuinely what they thought they heard.

Not if that's genuinely what they thought they heard.

This is whats wrong with the entire case, are we saying that on the balance of probabilties all 3 of them "misheard" what this guy was saying, or all 3 of them have some hearing disorder I'd have said very unlikely especially due to the close proximity to where they were sitting in relation to this guy, if so then it would point to the fact that these 3 people colluded with one another and if the guy has been found guilty they should be charged with wasting police time and/or perjury.

Archived