Shite TV

Day

Do you watch Big Brother, Strictly Come Dancing, X Factor, The Voice, Britain's Got Talent, I'm a Celeb, Ice Skating Celebrities?

I'am holding you personally responsible for the quality of British TV, I hope the guilt stops you sleeping at night, I hope your bread is mouldy this morning, cornflakes are soft and milk has gone off.

I hope your out of warranty TV blows up, your Virgin card is mysteriously snapped, Sky dish is stolen.

I hope you are never able to watch TV again because whilst you continue to watch this ***** they will continue to pump it out year after year until a TV in your living room becomes an embarrassing black box of guilt because you, yes you ruined British TV.

Say no to celebrities, say no to ***** TV and vote for Daveo!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i refuse to watch them, although when at my gran's I have no choice.

Can you remember what used to be on Saturday nights on ITV?

Gladiators, The Russ Abbott Show, CopyCats, Blind Date, Knight Rider, Saturday Fight Night live, Baywatch, Family Fortunes, The Price is Right. Play your Cards right. etc etc etc. It was all mind numbing, and it meant you should be out on the lash.

The real problem here is the price of beer in pubs which means more people stay in!

Britains Got Talent Judges alone shows how ***** the program is

A failed actress in Amanda Holden

A failed singer in Alesha Dixon

A man who dresses up as a fat woman for fun in Little Brittain

And Simon Cowell, the man who signed the Teletubbies to a record label...

Despise reality program's and "talent" shows, if you're good enough you'd make it in the music industry the old school way and play underground gigs ETC.

No and anyone whom watches any of the programmes on that list should be ritually lobotimised if not already had their skull trepanned. Is mindless fodder for the masses. Apparently someone threw eggs at Simon Cowell on the final of Britains Got Talent, I know as it was on the mainstream news. Jesus wept. 

Airport Live, anyone watch it last night?

Was an amazing look at behind the wooooow hold on look at that plane, sorry yes a look behind the scenes at Heathrow airport live!

I swear the presenters had never seen a plane before or was spiked with some kind of become a dumbass drug to get us all on the edge of our seats as wooooow look at that plane with its big wheels rolls past.

One presenter also picked up on how small the landing light above the wheel was, she was amazed as she was expecting something the size of the Sun I think

Never seen a minute of any of them.

I tend to watch football, cricket, re-runs of Red Dwarf and anything involving volcanoes, llamas or Professor Brian Cox. Oh, and Dara O'Briain's School of Hard Sums, but most of the puzzles this season are pretty straightforward (the cutting the doughnut so that it formed two interlocking coils for instance is an old Mobius strip chestnut).

Archived