Jon Taylor

DcFc Dyycheee

Craig Forsyth 110% wants to come to derby. A Watford insider I know has told me the club is in a real mess as the players that like Craig Forsyth who were there before the takeover feel left out and want to leave and the ones who were on loan feel they have done enough to progress either with their parent club or move to a bigger club.

Brayford is wanting to sign a new contract. So should no one come in for him before the end of next week we should have him signed up.

Derby are looking up a loan for the defence or having Bucko and Keogh until Christmas with Val as back up.

Could be the best news of the week ahead of Russell signing.....If he signs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Forsyth 110% wants to come to derby. A Watford insider I know has told me the club is in a real mess as the players that like Craig Forsyth who were there before the takeover feel left out and want to leave and the ones who were on loan feel they have done enough to progress either with their parent club or move to a bigger club.

Brayford is wanting to sign a new contract. So should no one come in for him before the end of next week we should have him signed up.

Derby are looking up a loan for the defence or having Bucko and Keogh until Christmas with Val as back up.

So you have the inside track at Derby and Watford. Umm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived