South Stand 2013/14

Ramble On

Just a topic for my own curiosity!

Due to prices/atmosphere how many people on here have decided to move over?

Or haven't you renewed due to these reasons?

Sad to see that loyal fans have to move to remain a season ticket holder, let's hope we get a return on it next season!

Would be nice to see it spread out rather than all the noise (although decreased in recent years) coming from the East/South East corner.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you will find that the south stand tickets are an extension to our fans. The south east corner remains the same. But if away clubs need more than 2000 tickets the guys behind the goal have to move to the south west corner for that game.

Think that's right :p 

I think you will find that the south stand tickets are an extension to our fans. The south east corner remains the same. But if away clubs need more than 2000 tickets the guys behind the goal have to move to the south west corner for that game.

Think that's right :p

Yeah I'd heard that, surely if we're trying to create a good stable atmosphere it needs to stay where it is? Not when the big games come around (Forest)

We have to move over to give them a bigger allocation? Why, I'd rather f**cking die!

I've moved from the West Stand to the South Stand for next season. From what I've heard, tickets have sold well there. Hoping it'll improve the atmosphere. Pride Park has been like a morgue for seasons now.

Yeah I'd heard that, surely if we're trying to create a good stable atmosphere it needs to stay where it is? Not when the big games come around (Forest)

We have to move over to give them a bigger allocation? Why, I'd rather f**cking die!

That's the reason they're cheap. Effectively the club are selling the seats to home supporters that away teams generally fail to sell. When the away club does sell close to their full allocation the STH in the South Stand are moved en-masse to the SW Corner.

That should be pretty good - a full away end with our 'singers' on either side.

I've moved from the West Stand to the South Stand for next season. From what I've heard, tickets have sold well there. Hoping it'll improve the atmosphere. Pride Park has been like a morgue for seasons now.

I don't know Jilly Jolly :rolleyes: , deserting the West Stand Choral Union, I suppose that means I will have to have an extra slug of Cognac to lubricate my tonsils to compensate for your evacuation.

:D 

I've  moved my ST from East Stand to South Stand mainly because of the economic reality of it being half the price.

I do however intend to contribute to the atmosphere and I have high hopes that it will be a move I don't regret.

If I move back to my old seat next season then at least I'll have saved £200 this time around

I've moved to the south stand from the east stand, partly because my mates who i go with aren't renewing and the people around where we've been sat this last year are a bit dull. The choice of South Stand was largely made on price as well as the fact the atmosphere should be better, i just hope the cheap price hasn't attracted a load of moaners because if i have to sit next to some tw4t making tw4t comments just to be miserable for twenty odd games i swear i'll swing for them

I don't know Jilly Jolly :rolleyes: , deserting the West Stand Choral Union, I suppose that means I will have to have an extra slug of Cognac to lubricate my tonsils to compensate for your evacuation.

:D 

Hahaha have a tipple or two on me fella!

I spent 10 years in the West upper, there's moaning in the East but boy I wasn't half negative about our football from growing up on the other side of the ground!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought..

I have heard that Forest are possibly only going to be giving ALL away teams 2k, surely our board would do the same to them rather than moving all of us in the South Stand up to the SW corner?

I would be pretty annoyed if I had to sit in the SW to allow double the amount of Forest fans than what they gave us.

Just a thought..

I have heard that Forest are possibly only going to be giving ALL away teams 2k, surely our board would do the same to them rather than moving all of us in the South Stand up to the SW corner?

I would be pretty annoyed if I had to sit in the SW to allow double the amount of Forest fans than what they gave us.

Sam Rush has already spoken about this.

He said if Forest are reducing the amount of away fans allowed to their games, we will certainly look to reduce the amount of their fans that come to Pride Park. 

Just a thought..

I think its more likely that the moves would be in cup games where we have to make a certain percentage available if the away club wants it.

the 2k at forest is to get the lower bridgeford to be full of Forest fans. Home fans behind both goals. However they have priced it £549 for a season ticket meaning it isn't popular.

Archived