The great sandwich

Neo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

walkers Salt and Vinegar crisps inside a folded slice of heavily buttered warburtons toastie bread.

Bloody hell i aint had a crisp sandwich since i was a kid ,they was nice though

I forgot all about fish finger,so long since i had one what a great shout infact going to have one for my dinner.

The great thing is there is always fish fingers lurking in the freezer somewhere.

Daveo my wife now dont like you,every time she says do want a sarnie i say yes duck fish finger one

I thought I was ordering a ham bagutte today and ended up with a ham omelette in a baguette. Not bad.

Its a funny cob shop you go to?

I used to go to one in Derby where the proprietor got so excited laughing and joking whilst making the cob that sometimes he used to inadvertently gob/dribble into the cob he was making.

Its a funny cob shop you go to?

I used to go to one in Derby where the proprietor got so excited laughing and joking whilst making the cob that sometimes he used to inadvertently gob/dribble into the cob he was making.

I'm abroad. it got lost in translation. Msybe it was just your cob he gobbed in.

I'm abroad. it got lost in translation. Msybe it was just your cob he gobbed in.

Some tramp will have enjoyed it.

Yep..can vouch for this one.. introduced all three of my kids to this, they love it.

At last!! Someone with taste buds!! Have a like Kinza ;-)

Archived