DCFC v NFFC Season Ticket Prices

randombc

Talking to a friend yesterday who was talking about Forest 'reclaiming' the Bridgeford end (there bit behind the goal) as there moving away fans on to the top now, and into the corner, and he said a ticket behind the goal was £549!

So I went onto the Forest website and thought I'd just do a quick comparison with our best seats, mid-range seats and cheapest seats etc to see how they matched up.

Toyota West (most expensive) - £510

Brain Clough Stand (most expensive) - £574

East Stand - £455

Main Stand (Forest equivalent) - £549-574

North Stand - £390

Trent End - £407

South Stand - £230

Bridgeford End - £500-£549

More expensive than us on every front, with some costing more than twice as much for similar areas of the stadium. 

I would have included prices for the corners, but Forest's ground only has one. #ShitGround

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The price of the product depends on the quality..

In fairness, Forest should charge more.. They have more chance of making the playoffs, have better players and according to their fans they play better football..

I'd be horrified if Derby think they can charge $500 for midtable second division football with little hope of promotion before a ball is even kicked..

So they are moving fans behind the goal then? Wonder where they got that idea from.

The tickets are more expensive because they are putting together the funds to buy those stellar signings like Boateng, Greening and Reid.

Big club are Forest...

Archived