Xbox 720/Infinity/Whatever reveal. Today, 5pm

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if it'll have more than 10 good games on it unlike the current gen consoles?

Probably cost a fortune for the first year too.

Have you really enjoyed many good games/franchises on the current gen?

WAlking Dead (telltale version)

Mass Effect

GTA

FIFA

Tomb Raider

Then just a few games I can't even remember we just..... Meh.

This year looks like ill buy about 4 games.

state of decay

GTA

Walking Dead season two

Watch Dogs.

The Last Of Us looks good but PS3 exclusive.

Unless you like Call Of Duty there's not much worth splashing full price on. imo.

Maybe I'm getting too old for games?

Not played much console games recently to be honest.

This gen has been Gears of War, CoD4, NBA 2k and a couple of others, and that's about it. Been playing to much League of Legends to play on console.

Not played much console games recently to be honest.

This gen has been Gears of War, CoD4, NBA 2k and a couple of others, and that's about it. Been playing to much League of Legends to play on console.

Forgot about Gears Of War. But I got bored after half of the second one. Was good though.

Can think of a few half decent ones. But not like earlier consoles

Too many shooters for me.

Looks good, but I don't get why it was focusing on the TV side of things, I buy an Xbox to play games on, not watch TV on. 

Sadly it seems Microsoft want you to be able to do everything, games just a small part of that. For me most of those tv features are cool but pointless. As I have such a crap internet connection, it'll all be wasted on me anyway!

Consoles seem to be approaching the point were they are constantly improving and changing, thus making the next console seem like a non improvement.

For example...the 360 was leaps and bounds ahead of the original Xbox, but because the updates and improvements made to the 360 it doesn't seem to far behind the Xbox One. Shooting themselves in the foot really.

I think the way Peter Molyneux is speaking about it says alot, certainly not impressed.

It revealed pretty much nothing that anyone who knows about the technical details would be interested in (and any technical details are being described as underwhelming), nothing about price, nothing about release date, nothing.

They've got another bloke in now who's equally unimpressed.

I've pretty much got a Xbox One already but mines even more interactive

"Laura, turn the TV on"

"Laura, turn this **** off and put the football on"

"Laura, go grab me a beer"

"Laura, get your boo..."

*Laura is my missus

Misheard on the FIFA thing, just seen they tweeted about it being exclusive content, depending on what the exclusive content is could still hit Sony hard.

Interesting to see what Sony come with, the one thing they showed was a crap controller

Archived