Palace v Brighton

-JW-

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the only thing zaha has done all game.

He has been ok, in and out of the game, players like that are. He's not on top form at the moment, he was ok in the last leg during the second half.

Always amused when people say he's crap. Ignoring the goals, how many English players are there like him? At his age? Capable of doing what he can? Next to none.

If Wigan do survive, I think they may do as they did with Cleverley and loan him out there, or atleast to another footballing side in the Prem, perhaps Swansea. Though if they're selling Nani as most people presume they are then he'll just replace him.

He has a very, very bright future.

Hull,Watford or palace.................surely these teams can beat our prem record. Surely.

Please

They won't, they will play each other and the league is a hell of a lot weaker than in 2008, it will NEVER be broken ever so best to forget about it.

Watford must be sure fire favourites for the final?

I don't have anything against Palace, I just don't think they're particularly good..

If the 3 that go up is Cardiff, Hull and Palace who out of those 3 clubs are better than the likes of Southampton, Norwich and Sunderland..

QPR, Reading and Wigan (assuming they go down) are far far better than those 3..

Watford are the only ones who look like they could survive in the PL so I'll be rooting for them in the final.. To see Palace in the PL would give the rest of the NPC hope though..

was thinking same , none of the promoted sides will survive in the prem

Cardiff might just scrape it if they thrown their money around, what's more depressing is the standard of the teams potentially getting promoted and we couldn't even make it into the Top 6, shows how poor we really are

Archived