the mighty rams might be back next season

B4ev6is

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for a 1 year contract extension? Nahhhh! £500 k

probleam is they will be look something like close 2m for him

Jack butland went for 3.5 mil caus bham are in money trouble, 500k should do it. Lets take redmond while were at it

i've heard a rumour (not sure on the legs of it) that Burke will be coming to Derby in exchange for Fielding and that it was a done deal a few weeks ago, without being signed and breaking FA rules, of course.

Yeah I said it on here first. Legzkins to Newcastle and Feilding to Birmingham in part exchange for Burke, I have a very solid source as well.

Heard it from a birmingham fan at who's friend is an agent at Birmingham City. He doesn't really give away much bu he's never been wrong about Birminghams transfers. So yeah it's a friend of a friend source, but I know he's telling the truth.

Birmingham are a complete mess, and they are looking a offload a few players seeing as their owner is being done for money laundering.

Zola is our saviour - I have heard it all now. B4 must have been watching the first play off game, see's a player score a good goal two leagues below and suddenly he is the best thing since sliced bread.

B4 - suggest some names of players who are better than what we have, five people more than seven minutes to respond and then enjoy the debate.

Oh and someone said on this thread that Chris Martin will improve the team - can i ask how? He has been in the team for the past twelve matches. I think the team would improve if he wasn't in the team!

Well the team improved after Martin went off against Millwall

Translation:

The team improved after Sammon came on against Millwall

(ducks)

hey i think maybe we can have a look abored for a playmaker some in his mold would be nice, or someone like earino who had a lot of skill in centrel midfield i wander if old favourite igor stimic can link us, with one or two players i am sure if nigal told him a budget he is working with and he could find us players from his national side.

hey i think maybe we can have a look abored for a playmaker some in his mold would be nice, or someone like earino who had a lot of skill in centrel midfield i wander if old favourite igor stimic can link us, with one or two players i am sure if nigal told him a budget he is working with and he could find us players from his national side.

Modric or Perisic might be available.

Archived