the mighty rams might be back next season

B4ev6is

i am pleased were going to lee grant back i have always liked him, i think when scum bag billy davies was in charge at the time i think sold the wrong keeper or he fell out with lee grant, but now he is returning home lets all hope he can help us get wins against the red scum, but most of all win us promation were we belong. i think chris martin has a lot to prove to the derby fans, i don't think he is the anwser to our probleams but i hope derby make a bid for burton zola i think he is strong in the air and he also how to hit them in the net. I think derby will need a play maker in midfield in the style of geouge kinklaze he knew how to beat people and knew were the net is as well. i think if we can get these type of players were not a million miles away from top 2 or at least the play offs.

we have some good young players come through the youth team, and i think the likes of masion bennet might get a little bit more game time and i hope one or two more who helped derby under 18 side that got the quater finals might get a little time in the first team i mean playing for them.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think we do if we go have a word with ex botlon players like kevin davies come and play for us.

AHHHHHH if I see someone else mention ****** KEVIN DAVIES!!

Jfjfduejeidi

^^^

That's me smashing my head into the keyboard.

Geouge Kinglazy

Funniest **** I've read on these boards..

I would like a creative person in that mould but I certainly imagine if he's Kinglazy NC would dump him at the drop of a hat..

We're not far off.. But then again around 18 other NPC clubs can have claim to that too..

Lee Grant could make a big difference.

Forsyth is vital.

Martin will improve the team. I expect him to be better next season with a good pre-season and having played the last 12 games of this season (Kinda the same with Sammon).

Though are they enough? I'm desperate to see who the other 3 signings are going to be. So I'm not overly excited, especially seeing as Burke now seems unlikely, and Brayford's future is unclear. I've recently been excited by the prospect of next season, but we've been here before...it's going to be a long summer..

We are certainly moving forward

Academy players in the squads

Grant, Hughes, Hendrick, O'Brien, Bennett, Hanson, and then next season Lelan and Max Lowe for certainties, wage bill down, already in line with finacial fair play which starts season after next. We play some good football and are only probabbly 3 players short of a play-off position.

Also there are severeal teams in this division (Blackpool, Birmingham, Bolton, and Blackburn) that all have 15 players minimum out of contract each.

well if they get all there targets early exception of chris burk who signed a new deal with his current club, but if we get rest signed maybe give rest to bound with there new team mates.

Burke didn't sign a new deal, the club had a year option on him and they took it.

It's the kind of thing we do when we don't want a player leaving on a free...don't rule him out just yet!

i've heard a rumour (not sure on the legs of it) that Burke will be coming to Derby in exchange for Fielding and that it was a done deal a few weeks ago, without being signed and breaking FA rules, of course.

Archived