May Games

Alph

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuffed about that.

Ever been all the way down there for a New Year's Day game which was abandoned? What a waste of time that was. I'm still not sure if I've dried out properly yet.

Nope, went all the way up to Anfield for a midweek game to find out it had been called off due to wind damage at the stadium (or in other words John Barnes was injured) missed last train home and had to spend the night at Crewe station

Ever been all the way down there for a New Year's Day game which was abandoned? What a waste of time that was. I'm still not sure if I've dried out properly yet.

Me too Eddie, am I right in thinking we were 2 or 3 nil up? persisted it down. :blink:

Yeovil must be living the dream..

Such a small club getting to play at Wembley.. Must be great for their fans

Just looking at Gary Johnson's managerial record.. It's very impressive.. He has won more games than he's lost overall in his career and that's done with smaller clubs..

Even his record with Latvia is impressive given the circumstances.. Only 2 losses in 14

Never thought Yeovil would get another chance to make the Championship after them losing in the final a few years back.

Fair play to them, huge achievement this is, like Gary Johnson, always seems a decent bloke. 

Forest have got the tee shirts on standby already

Portuguese league

Benfica W23 D4 L0 GD56 PTS- 73

Porto W22 D6 L0 GD53 PTS- 72

Sunday Porto v Benfica

Unfortunately Benfica also have a game in hand to be played (won) tonight. With a couple of games left its still a good finish.

I bet it's the only major league with any excitement in the title race this year.

Juve

Barca

United

PSG

Bayern

All looked tied up ages ago. Zzz

Benfica and Porto are both unbeaten too..

It's crazy to think Porto could go the whole season unbeaten and not win the league.. The Portuguese PL is even more obvious than the SPL.. Braga make a solid 3rd and Sporting can also be a good side but the rest are miles behind..

Sunderland 0-1 Stoke..

First time I actually want Stoke to win..

If Stoke win, and Wigan pick up 3 points tomorrow Wigan will be 15th and Sunderland will be 18th and Newcastle 17th.. It will make things very interesting and for Wigan you'd fancy them to stay up then..

Comon Stoke you ugly barstewards

Oh bugger, I've been supporting Di Canio. Didnt realise it'd make it hard for Wigan.

Feel dirty backing Stoke. Anti football thugs.

Want Benfica to draw tonight so I can get a stream online for Sunday. Could be a cracker!

Archived