May Games

Alph

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Dortmund humble Bayern 5-2 in last years cup final and felt sorry for the likes of Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Ribbery etc..

Those guys deserve to win a CL.. Imagine those guys finishing their career without a CL medal and the likes of Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard, John Terry, John Obi Mikel etc.. having one..

I want Bayern to win just because Dortmund had their year last year..

I watched Dortmund humble Bayern 5-2 in last years cup final and felt sorry for the likes of Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Ribbery etc..

Those guys deserve to win a CL.. Imagine those guys finishing their career without a CL medal and the likes of Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard, John Terry, John Obi Mikel etc.. having one..

I want Bayern to win just because Dortmund had their year last year..

How are they undeserving of a CL medal?

Lampard in particular is a worthy CL winner imo.

It's amazing how the eras are changing..

It started off with Man Utd reaching 3 finals in 4 years, then it shifted to Barca making the semi-final 6 years running and being lauded as the greatest team ever and now Bayern are in their 3rd final in 4 years..

Other teams like Chelsea, Real Madrid and Milan have contributed but the 3 sides above have had amazing eras..

not for me. It's burton Albion tonight.

Oh yeah, they got Bradford haven't they?

Don't feel any connection to Burton myself. Find them a bit annoying tbh. Hope they win though. Bradford pi55ed me off against Swansea by playing pointless hoofball.

Oh yeah, they got Basel haven't they?

Don't feel any connection to Chelsea  myself. Find them a bit annoying tbh. Hope they lose though.

li'l bit of tweaking to your post..

COME ON YOU BREWERS !!!!!

Archived