PFA Championship Team of the Year.

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell whether that's a joke or you're assuming I've only watch him against Derby…

Well, sorry but I have been used to people judging players on one poor performance (Neymar)

Who would you have in bearing in mind this season has been pretty poor for standout players?

Who would you have in bearing in mind this season has been pretty poor for standout players?

Jedinak. Like you say though not a standout player.

I'd possibly have Austin over Zaha, goal scoring wise he's had a blistering start to the season, a small blip mid-season and then has had a decent end to the season (5 in 12).

Palace must have some rubbish if three of their players make it into best XI but they are only good enough to finish 5th at best and haven't won since Christmas. Leicester also have two players and have had dire second half to the season.

Hull, Brighton, Watford and Bolton have 2 players between them.

Is this the best team or the best known team?

Maybe we shoudl have a criteria of much you have seen of these players before you are allowed to comment!!

Cant think of better keeper that Scmeichel this year, David Marshall at Cardiff maybe??? Stockdale at Hull went through a dodgy patch and although the jesters have gone through a bad patch has Schmeichels???

Maybe we shoudl have a criteria of much you have seen of these players before you are allowed to comment!!

Cant think of better keeper that Scmeichel this year, David Marshall at Cardiff maybe??? Stockdale at Hull went through a dodgy patch and although the jesters have gone through a bad patch has Schmeichels???

I really rate Speroni, and he's always great against us.

I really rate Speroni, and he's always great against us.

Another good keeper, IMO it was between David Marshall and Kasper Scmeichel, then there are alot of good keepers who have been steady all season: Thomas Kuszczak, Julian Speroni, Jack Butland and even Luke Steele (Barnsley would be alot worse of with out him this year!)

Archived